[REDACTED]

A feeling of a finger tracing over the male's tight jaw woke him up, his eyes lazily stared at the person in front of him. Not a female but another one of his kind, the boy's face youthful as he grinned back at him with excitement. His hair was long, whisky colored, and hair messy as he began to place with the other's, it was black like newly placed tar you'd find on the road.

“Are you going to continue to sleep…? Ricardo~,” the boy whined in the other's face, getting a hazy chuckle in response. The blanket shifted, still covering the bottom half of them both as the older one let out a light sigh, sitting up in the bed. The sun shone on his bare chest as he finally focused on where he was, the cooling breeze blowing in the cloth that hung to the side of the golden balcony.

And there the older one was, in bed with silk white sheets covering over both him and the younger one. It was calm for a moment before Richard went into a frenzy, quickly jumping up out of the bed—only to find that his body was exposed. He grabbed a pillow, covering his shame.

“How long have I been asleep?? You— My Prince… I—”

“It is fine, we both wanted this, did we not?” The prince crawled to the further side towards the male, pushing his long hair back as he looked up at him.

“I— I can not… It is against my code as a soldier…” As Ricardo spoke, he watched the prince slowly raise himself to him and wrapped his arms around his neck, then resting on his shoulders. The prince's head tilted at the other before kissing him softly, rendering the Knight's sense of right useless. The kisses continued, only getting more desperate as they grabbed tight hold of each other, their bodies inseparable. He slammed the price onto the bed, his hand feeling every crevice of the other, his thumb swiping over his skin. Until…

Knock-knock-knock, “Your highness, I have your clothes ready for the day…”

The both of them paused on their act, their breath heavy as they mentally cursed to themselves of the trouble they've caused.

“L-Leave me! I want to stay in bed for longer—! Alone! Please!”

It was quiet, the awkwardness filling the room as they waited for the female on the other side of the door's answer. Then a loud chuckle, “Your highness, I understand you had a hard week, but—!” The girl opened the door, “You must get dress, you have lots of work--”

“No--!”

The female stared in horror as she witnessed the both of them, dropping her basket of perfectly clean clothing. The knight held her hand out to her, practically begging for her to settle down but the maid had already run out of the door screaming. Both of their eyes wide open, they shivered with fear of what may happen next.

It didn't take long for other guards to rush into the room to see what the disturbance was about, them all cringing at their sights. A guard stomped over to Ricardo, grabbing him by the hair off of the other, another joining in to drag him out of the room. Richardo's face stayed in disbelief, his ears ringing from fear as he watched the prince stream out for him, witnessing the one tear roll down his face as the other guards blocked his view of the one he truly loved. He was now, a ruined man.