"You don't know anythig about me anymore Lisa."

"Yes, I do" Lisa insisted confident. "You're still the same Rosé I used to date. I know that you're having mad respect of music and that you sometimes use it as your diary. I know that you get shy sometimes and cover your blush with both of your hands. I know that you're all about true love and always hated it when you were around fuckgirls or fuckboys who only wanted to have fun and didn't knew what actual love is. I know that you are a cinnamonroll on the inside and outside on some days and on others you are a woman that can end everyone's lifes. I know the true Roseanne Park"

"I'm sure you spend alot of time to rehearse this speech but it doesn't change anything, absolutely nothing about the fact that you cheated me with a, most likely, cheap dart from your school" Rosé spoke, standing up, looking down at Lisa.

Lisa didn't waste anytime to stand up to be on Rosé's height. "That's not true. It's just not"

"Night Lisa" Rosé turned around, stepping in her house, not giving Lisa the chanche to say anthing else before the door fell in it's lock.

Lisa's whole throath pulled itself together as her eyes now looked at a plane white door. First, Lisa was about to knock again but her hand lowered itself as her brain hardly had to realise that it's senseless.

Lisa closed her eyes for a moment, trying to stop her overwhelimg, chaotic emotions. Heavy hearted, Lisa slowly walked off of the property of the Parks.

Lisa thought Rosé probably went straight up to her room, cursing her for showing up at her home. But that's not how it was. Rosé waited behind that closed door. She waited for Lisa to leave so the lightbrownhaired girl wouldn't hear her back sliding down the door along with some sniffles.

Crying and not even knowing why is a thing. Especially in messed up situations like that.

"No, no, no! Why did you have to come back in my life?! Why couldn't you just stay where you where?!" Rosé whined. Her brown eyes were tearing while her blonde hairstrains covered certain parts of her face. Her underlip was trembeling as she lowered her head.

Lisa wasn't feeling better than Rosé, also she was dealing with her chaotic emotions right now, wondering why she even tried to talk with Roseanne. She will never believe her.

The first one who got to feel Lisa's frustration was the wall in her own house. Right after she had closed the door, Lisa felt how her frustration took over her body and before she realised it, her knuckles had a not so soft meeting with the wall. Twice.

Bloody fucking knuckles...this is what this situation causes Lisa.

That's the bad part of having feelings as a human. Feelings can hurt you more than anything else in this world. They can make you feel invincible...but also small. They can make you feel like you own the whole world and in the next moment they make you feel like you're worth nothing.

Rosé's thoughts were running in zig-zag courses while her feelings jumped up and down in her poor heart. She felt like her body was about to explode into a zillion pices. 

The noises in her head were unbearable until everything got muted as Rosé admitted something in full awareness of her words. "I don't hate you"

Mumbeling. Something you do when you're either not certain about something or embarassed to admit.

"I don't hate you..." Rosé repeated.

With only her breath audible in the room that was filled with the sadness of the aussie, the girl added "I'm just....I don't know what to believe and what not..."