Part 1

Pratha:

Pratha is confused. She isn't able to understand what Rishabh trying to do. She is thinking about the whole drama Rishabh did in the mandap from the min his cousins left her in his room for their so-called "Suhaghraat" She rolls her eyes. What type of family is this? One brother did fraud and marries another brother's bride and they are caring about the suhaghraat? Family is really strange. She is feeling little bad for Ritiesh, what Rishabh did was betray his own brother but why? She knows how much he loves his sibling, especially his brother Ritesh. How did all of sudden Rishabh fall in love with her? So much that he betrays his own little brother? They just met 2 days ago, well even Ritesh fall for her in 2 days but she knew it was love at the first side for Ritiesh. He is easier to read but Rishabh isn't. What he is thinking, it's really hard to tell.

She is not unaware of the fact of the secret grace Rishabh used to give her from the day they met but she thought that's because he has some issue with her. Or he has some doubt about her. The reason she is trying to stay away from Rishabh is, He can be really unpredictable. He was never in his plan from day one. From whatever information she collected about Gujurals, she knew it was hard to mess with Rishabh. She needed someone naïve it's Ritesh who is fits the bill perfectly, marrying a girl out of her mother's choice. Not really into her and can be perfect for her plan. But Rishabh is hard to tell. He is a good man but can be harsh and cunning. And she is also aware of him being in love with his childhood friend. But all of sudden he is in love with her and even marries her? What Mr. Rishabh gujural upto? Did he get to know about her or have any doubt about her? Her head is hurting just thinking about it. She needs to talk to mahek di. Maybe she will be some help to decode her newlywed husband.

She turn around when she heard someone is entering the room, it was her husband who has the biggest smile on his face like he won some kind of lottery. She had never seen his smile before not this big but for some reason, she could tell it was not a genuine smile, it doesn't reach his eyes. If he is not happy why did he marry her?

He comes closer to her and she walks backward to maintain some distance but he holds her wrist and pulls her closer and put his hand on her waist. She tries to push him but his hold is strong. Both eyes were locked on each other.

"Pratha," he said in his sensuous low voice. Her voice stuck in her throat. She doesn't know how to react. She lowers her eyes

"Kuch bologi nahi?" He again uses that voice and put his hand on her chin and makes her look in his eyes. "I know Pratha jho bhi hua, you are in shock. You were going to marry my brother but I married you but main kya karta, pyaar jho karta hu main tumse inta" She is not able to tell its genuine or he is faking it.

"jab se tumse meri jaan bachayi hai tabse tumhe apna dil dediya hai maine" "Bahut try kiya tumse dur rehene ki but I couldn't and now see I betray but childhood friend and my little brother for you," He said with a sad smile. He loses his hold on her and keeps a little distance still not leaving her hand.

"I understand you might need some time to adjust, I will go and change my clothes, you can change yours too," He said with a smile and left from there.

Pratha is more confused now. Did he really fall in love with her?