3 : Stalking Her

Hey guys.....
M back with third chapy.. I know i m very late,, but there is some personal issues😔🙏....

Thanks for supporting me 😘....
Keep supporting me like that always ❤️

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is not so good ..

----------------------------------------------

MY CRAZY PATIENT :

Chapter three :

Let's start******

Swara's room :

As usual Swara talking to her son "baby, u know what happened today…. That patient i told you nah, he came today again with another injury,,, and baby i don't know what happened in his eyes that i lost in him…  and his touch made me freeze at the moment… something in him… I have to be very careful….. "

Her baby is giggling whle hearing her mamma.. He is not getting anything but he is happy to seeing her mamma….

Then acter some time he is getting hungry…  he placed his hand on her mamma's breast indicating that he is hungry…. She is happy pick him up… 

Up her shirt and placed her breast nipple in his mouth…  he happily start Sucking ….

—------------------------------------------

Next day is Sunday :

Today is Swara off day… 
Here Sanskar is eager to meet her…  but its impossible…. 🤦
He is placing here and there…. His heart is beating so fast….. He can't able to control himself…  he just wants to see her at any cost….

He is thinking what to do now…. Then think something…. And then start to getting ready…. And goes out….

—---------------------------------------

Sanskar stop the car in front of Swara's home… 
Her house is one story but its good….

Sanskar think something… and about to go out…. In this time he saw Swara is came out of the house with baby in the cot…

Sanskar think while looking at her, she is sitting in the car…  " where is she going…."

Then Sanskar start chasing her….
She stop her car in front of the mall…. And get down…

Sanskar also start follow her…  his eyes fell on the baby first time…. He admire this lil creature….

Swara first goes to baby section…  start buying her baby things….

Here Sanskar start capturing her pictures in his mobile…  and time to time admiring her from the corner….

Then Swara goes to ladies section…  she start picking clothes for herself…..

Then Swara goes to try, a dress after telling receptionist girl to look after her baby… 

Here Sanskar look at here going away, his eyes fell on baby… he don't know that his legs move towards the baby….

Sanskar take a glance at baby face, his eyes stuck on innocent face,, who is sleeping peacefully….. Sanskar wants to take the baby in arms… but he can't do that…. Then he admire the lil creature of god….. He click some photo….. Then he again hide in the corner….

Sanskar looking at his phone, his eyes stuck on Baby's photo in his photo……  he feel, some connections with this baby…..

Sanskar moves his eyes, to search Swara,,,, tgen he found her in front of mirror looking at herself…..

Sanskar eyes again stuck on the Beauty…. His eyes shine after look at her like this… mmShe is looking stunning in this dress…… 

 His eyes shine after look at her like this… mmShe is looking stunning in this dress…… 

Her milky back is clearly giving him perfect view, he is looking at her back….
Sanskar wants to touch her, but he can't,,, je again took her pictures……..
And this time he starts the video recorder🙈😜….

Swara feel someone gaze on her she turn to see,, but find no one there…. Then Swara goes to change…. He become 😔 ….

Then he start looking at his phone…. Looking her photos…..

He start walking,,, but suddenly he strike woth someone… his mobile phone fell on the floor……  his breath hitched after this😱😮…… and he cursed the person without looking at face " WTH,,,, you dump…!!! Didn't you see….." he look at the person… he became more shocked……

And this time he curses himself… because the person is swara only….. " i am sorry…" he mumble in guilt…

Swara look at him " oh Sanskar you…oh sorry for your phone….. BTW, what are you doing here stalking me…." she tease him….

Sanskar shocking look her, that how she knew that… 😅….. " wo… i amm…. Woooo…" he is not finding the good reason…

Swara look at him, he is fumbling, she laughed at him " oh god,,, i am just kidding….. And yeah buy new phone for yourself…" pointing towards his phone….

Sanskar said while looking at his phone" yeah…. I will… "  he can buy 100 phone buthe is sad for other reason….

Swara " Sanskar hows your injury… "

Sanskar" better…. "

Swara" oh geart…. Anyway bye…. "she turned to go…  but he stop her…

Sanskar" Swara can we please have a coffee… if you don't mind…"

Swara look at him" yeah offcourse…but i have less time if will awake, he will surely start crying due hunger…. " she traces her palm on her baby face lovingly… 

Sanskar said while admiring the lil creature" no no,,, i am just asking for a one coffee… "

Then both goes to the cafe section and having a time together with coffee… talking casually… but not freely….

But in the mean time…. Her baby start crying… she panic,, and pick him up…." oh god, where will i feed him…. "

Sanskar look around then " u should come with me… " he takes her towards the parking area,, he opened his car door.. Signal her to feed him here…. She look at him at once…. Then she sit on back seat,, closes the door,,, and start feeding him….

To be continue ******

Target : 50+ votes and 300 views

Next:  Sanskar seeing her car breast feeding video 🙈and phone convo..

So guys how's the chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Which scene you like most???

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋