Bleachers

His face was red and his palms were sweaty. Not a good look. He didn't know exactly what he should do now, so he put his arm's around Rudy's waist and kissed him quickly.
"Oookay, now I've felt them..."
He hoped Rudy would want to kiss him again but was afraid he wouldn't.

|| Rudolph grabbed mattias's handhs and leaned in for another kiss.

Matt kissed back. His hands were shaking, and the kid holding them noticed. He hoped Rudy would brush it off as quickly as it had started.

|| Rudolph gently rubbed Mattias's hands. He wanted to comfort him and reassure him everything was okay.

He melted, and it was obvious, too. He stopped kissing the boy in front of him and turned his head shyly.
"Goodness, Rudolph," he muttered.

|| "Hmm?~" Rudolph smiled at Mattias, "Did you like it?"

"Ehehe, y-yes..."

|| Rudolph giggled. "Heh- I'm glad! I love you, Mattias~" Rudolph quickly kissed Mattias again.

"I... love you too, Rudy..."
He kissed his cheek.
"Could I braid your hair..?"

|| "Ofc! I would like that.." Rudolph blushed

"Come, let's sit up there."
Mattias made his way higher up the bleachers. Not too high, not too low.

|| Rudolph followed Mattias's too the bleachers. He sat beside him

Mattias hugged Rudy's arm. He liked being as close as possible to him.

|| Rudolph laid his head over Mattias's. "I love this.. being with you. It makes me feel so happy."

"I should get to braiding your hair," he mumbled, but it was obvious he wasn't going to do it.

||"mmm. can I braid yours?" Rudolph smiled

"I suppose..."
Mattias lifted his head and leaned forward.

|| Rudolph started to braid Mattias hair. "I should've brought my butterfly clips. We could've made you all cute!" Rudolph giggled, "I'll bring them next time we meet. "

He put a hand on Rudy's thigh and sighed.
"You're so perfect.."

|| "Hehe. I could never.." Rudolph smiled, "You're the perfect one, cutie~"