Chpt:2 Second Encounter

Jungkook's POV

After being drag for almost 5 min we reach in front of an ice-cream stall.

She handed me an ice cream with an apologic smile.

After eating the ice cream she apologize and left.
......

While coming back I realized that ohhhh!! I didn't asked her name...... Let it be like I care... I shrug it off.
.......

6 weeks later

A/N's POV

Jungkook was sitting in his usual place in the classroom which is near the window with earbuds and eyes closed...

After sometime someone tap on Jungkook shoulder.

The moment jungkook turn to face the person automatically a smile find it's way in his face..

"Hey, buddy" The person greeted and received a wink.

He settle down in front of Jungkook which is his place.

"HEY!! YOU IDIOT SHORTY PANT JIMIN" someone shouted while entering the class..... It seems like he is going to kill that mentioned person..

As soon as He shouted the person who is sitting in front of Jungkook quickly start running.... Yeah! He was Jimin.

Jungkook just look at their childish friends and shoot his head in disbelief.

After playing Tom and Jerry.

Finally Tom sit next to Jungkook still having anger in his face.

"What did this shorty did this time Taehyung-hyung?"
Jungkook ask.

"Yah!! Don't you dare to call me shorty" Jimin glare at Jungkook.

"Shut up!! You shorty" Taehyung shout at Jimin.

"Don't ask kook he is really an idiot" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

After that he explain how Jimin abundant him and he  got the punishment instead of Jimin.

After hearing the punishment Jungkook burst into laugh......(Punishment was hearing Korean rap like shout from the one and only our world wide handsome Jin for one full hour) ..... Poor Tae

"I heard that we will get new transfer student today" Jimin said.

"And how you know that?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows.

"I have my ways" Jimin said proudly earning an boring look from the two.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Taehyung ask.

"Idk but I want a girl......... A beautiful girl" Jimin said.

"Let's bet.... And the loser will treat lunch..... I'll go for a boy" Taehyung said.

"Deal!!.....What do you think kook?" Jimin ask the guy is silent for a while.

"Whatever" Jungkook said in a boring tone with boring look and turn himself to the window and closed his eyes.

"Aaah, you have no fun" Taehyung said.

After sometime Teacher enter the class.

Jungkook's POV

Teacher enter the class and I didn't bother to look or listen to whatever he is saying.....................

"Hello everyone my name is Kim Jisoo. I hope we'll get together well please take good care of me"

Wait... I think I have heard that voice before. I immediately turn my head to the source of voice but before I could look at the owner of that voice A book block my way I turn my right to see tae-hyung holding the book in front of me with an smirk "I thought you were not interested" He said and I gave him a are-you-serious-look.
He just chuckle and clear my way.

And I saw.................
The girl......hmm she was looking familiar......Wait isn't it that girl the girl I met around 6 weeks before.

What the actual fu*k!

What is she doing here?

So...... I guess her name is Jisoo.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her.

But when our eye met...... Wait did she just ignore me...... Woaah!.... What the hell didn't she remember me.

How come anyone forget this handsome face.

I didn't realize when did she sat beside Jimin in front of me.
..........

Timeskip to lunch break

"Hey, guys meet Jisoo-shi" Jimin said when did this shorty become this formal huh?

"Hi, guys my name is Jisoo.. Kim Jisoo" Jisoo said with a smile.

"Hi Jisoo-shi, I'm Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung" Tae-hyung introduced himself while offering an handshake and she gladly accept it with a smile.

After that all the three turn to my side looking at me.

I gave them what-are-you-looking-at look.

Jimin and Tae hyung giving me a look which took me few seconds to understand.

"Joen Jungkook" I shortly introduce.

"You can join us for the lunch Jisoo-shi" Jimin hyung ask and she nodded with a smile.

So she really don't remember me.. Huh?

               x_x_x_x_x_x

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N- sorry for late update hope you guys enjoy reading I try to upload as soon as possible)