chapter 9

Scott was on his laptop going tell Stiles excited news about what just happened as Stiles scooted to his desk in his wheelie chair was excited to hear."They finally together start dating." Scott said barely holding how excited he was as Stiles squealed yessss!!!! As Matty and Emilio sleepung on the bed after made out both shirtless and pajamas pants was off as Emilio hugged Matty in his sleep.Matty hold him in his sleep as he smiled cover only covered lower portion of their tone fit body  exhuasted kissing and sexual intercourse of course  was pretty heated  as back was healing from clawing each other back.Scott went sleep tomorrow tuseday big lacross game is happening as he wished his friend good night closed his laptop slipped into bed get in his covers turn off his room light as closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep.Next morning sun shine through curtians both their room Emilio woke up first was in the showe black curly hair tan skin hot water hit perfect spot of his body steam coming out .Matty woke up tubbed his eyes as Scott was waiting take shower after his brother.
Emilio walk out towel wrapped sround his waist as Matty got inside to bathe. Emilio getting ready as he combed his hair after slipped fresh pair clothes and brush his teeth .Then, Matty came out towel wrapped around him  Emilio took a peek as Matty was drying off before he got dressed.Melissa was at the hospital working her shift as a nurse.ounce they all finished getying ready and went to eat walked out  Scott got on his motorbike and Emilio hopped back Matty he hold onto his waist as Stiles driving his jeep to school with his friend,Lydia ,Kira,Allison ,liam ,Isacc ,Malia,Theo Raeken  waiting for them walked into their math class and took their after park their rides walked in hallway inside the school.