"I don't... I don't know, just let me go back up," I say as confusion takes over.

I should be happy that Sylvester can't hurt me anymore but I can't stand to see another human being be tortured like this.

Even if it's Sylvester.

"You gonna try anything stupid?" he asks caging me in between the stairs and his firm body.

He lifts his hand to my face but I hit it away.

"Don't touch me," I try steady my voice.

His jaw clenched I felt my legs go numb, feeling all sorts of scared.

Would he hurt me?

Would he hurt me the way he hurts Sylvester and whoever else?

He takes one final step closer and I feel my body trembling under his intense stare.

"What's wrong?" he slightly tilts his head to the side, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear and I flich.

Confusion leaks from his eyes as he scans my face.

"I wanna go back up," I choke out.

There's that look again.

The same one he gave me when I told him everything in the video was true.

I didn't quite understand what I meant.

"Take her up to her room," he steps back and Cesar nods.

"I can go by myself," I say with disgust as I turn to Cesar. "I don't need him to escort me."

He looks at me hesitantly and gives me a single nod.

I turn but he grabs my wrist.

I don't turn around.

"Anyone who finds out about this will end up dead," he assures me. "Anyone."

My heart sinks at the thought of anyone I love being hurt at his hands.

Without turning around I snatch my wrist from him, walking up stairs.

I get to my room, closing the door behind me. Looking around, I bring my hands up to my face to see them shaking.

Just breathe.

I closed my eyes, resting my head against the door. My eyes shot open and I rushed to my phone.

I immediately found Silvia's name but I stopped myself, tossing my phone onto my bed.

She can't know. He'll hurt her.

I rushed to the bathroom and got undressed. I hopped into the shower and stood under the warm water.

I just stood there.

This is the man I was going to marry.

This man, capable of such vile actions was going to be my husband. I would wake up with him, live out my day with him and fall asleep with him.

Was I, capable of showing any genuine emotion to someone who I feared?

Would I be able to accept who he was and one day learn to live with it, or maybe even love him?

I've done it before and it's not like he's not doing all of this for me.

He's capable of doing all this, for me.

It's always been... for me.

Minutes, after just standing there - no auditable sobs, no anger, no fear, nothing - I got out and dressed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.