"You think I'm stupid, don't you?" I ask and his head snaps up.

"No no- I'd- I'd never," he shakes his head.

"You've known since the beginning."

"I thought- I- I- Diavolo please," he begs and I feel the utmost satisfaction.

I take a deep - fulfilling - breath in, slowly releasing.

"Well, it's too late for that now isn't it. I'm going to make you suffer for trying to hurt her since the day you learned her name," I assure him and he blinks rapidly.

His jaw moves as he tries finding the right words but can't.

I stab my knife into his thigh and he groans at the pain. Picking up a second knife, I stab it into his other thigh.

"Diavolo listen," he groans. "I'll make you- make you a deal," he begs as I walk over to the steel table.

Irritably, I grab some battery acid, making my way over him.

"Hear me out- when can still-"

Grabbing his face with my hand I force his mouth open before pouring some - not too much, I still need him alive - into his mouth.

"I don't remember giving you permission to speak," I look down at him as his head hangs low.

He chokes out, spitting it onto the floor and I watch as the acid mixes with blood and saliva.

"Diavolo-" I cut him off by once again, pouring the acid into his mouth.

"Still didn't give you permission to speak," I shake my head and he gags, attempting to throw up but nothing.

"Keep him alive," I instruct Cesar.

Cesar gives me a single nod.

"I want him alive and untouched, so no matter how much he provokes you, don't, touch him," I sternly warn.

I walk over to Cesar and he straightens his posture.

"If he dies at your hands, you die at mine."

"Yes sir," he gives me a stern nod and I pat his shoulder before heading up the stairs, leading out of the basement.

I close the door behind myself, loosening my tie around my neck. I head up stairs and into my room.

I run my hand through my hair, taking a deep breath in as make my way around my room.

All I can think about it her.

Her fucking eyes.

Her big fucking eyes.

Her soft lips that curve into the sexiest, yet cutest smile.

The way she bats her fucking eyelashes at me whenever she wants something. I never understood how that ever made a man weak until she had done and fuck, it made me weak.

I'd give her whatever she wanted, craved even.

She stayed on my mind, 24/7 even when we weren't together. I couldn't get her out of my head and I damn near didn't want to.

I got into the shower and changed into one of my many black suits

He always wore black.

Black represented all things bad and of course, death.

I grabbed my suit jacket right as my phone rang.

Logan.

"Boss," he nervously says and I hear slight noice in the background.

"What is it?" I ask and he takes a deep breath in.

"You need to get to the hospital. I don't know what's wrong with her, she's- I don't know," he speeds through.

"I'll be there soon. Go and get a doctor you idiot," I say making my way to the door.

"Why didn't I think of that!" he breathlessly says and I clutch the phone in my hand before ending the call.

"Mr Antonio!" Katie says as I get to the bottom of the stairs. "Where's miss Nirah? Is she okay?" she asks with worrisome.

"She's at the hospital, she'll be fine," I assure her but stop, turning around. "I want you to start preparing for when she gets home. Call the nurse and tell her to empty out her schedule or whatever she has going on. I want her here when Nirah comes home."

"Yes sir," she nods.

I turn to the door and grab my gun, putting it into my waistband before slamming the door shut behind myself.

I get to the hospital and make my way up to her room immediately. I see Logan pacing the room like a fucking idiot with no doctor's in sight.

I look over at Nirah and she seems fine.

"What did I tell you, huh?" I ask walking into the room and he walks towards me.

"I was going to but then she was suddenly fine, so I thought-" I cut him off with a smack to the back of his head.

"I don't pay you to fucking think. Don't do that again. Just do what I tell you."

"Yes sir," he lowers his head.

I walk over to the bed and see the sweat drip down the side of her face.

I call in a nurse and walk around, standing to her right. The nurse does a quick checkup and looks up at me.

"I suspect it was a mild seizure. A Myoclonic seizure to be exact," she softly says.

"You suspect?" I ask, gripping onto the sides of her bed as I stare over at the nurse.

"I wasn't here, Mr de Luca so I don't know what exactly happened but I do detect abnormalities in her brain that could have led to the seizure."

I look over at Logan, angry that he hadn't done as I said and he immediately drops his head.

"Get out, Morales," I say and he leaves the room.

"If, it happens again I need you to call one of the nurses immediately, they'll know how to handle it," she says ducking her head so that she can see my eyes and I nod, staring down at Nirah.

The nurse leaves and I sit down next to her.

"A fucking seizure, tesoro?" I ask taking her hand in both of mine. "You tryna kill me here, baby," I ask kissing her hand repeatedly.

Her face scrunches up as she turns her head side to side.

Her hand jerks in mine as she softly groans, moving her head.

"No," the word comes out as a faint whisper as she tries moving her legs.

"Nirah?" I say and a little tear rolls down the corner of her eye.

"No, please," she mumbles, moving her legs and more tears fall. "Alex- no," she chokes out.

"Hey, baby, open your eyes," I say standing up. I cup her face, trying to keep her head still. She's having a nightmare. "Nirah open your eyes," I say and I can't describe the feeling that washes over me.

It felt alien, something I've never in my life encountered.

"Antonio," she cries, squeezing her eyes shut. "Help me," she mumbles, digging her feet into the mattress.

"I'm right here, just open your eyes," I plead. "Please baby, just open your eyes for me."

Her hands shoot up to my wrists and she fearfully opens her eyes.

Relief washes over me and I loosen my grip on her face.

"You're here?" she softly asks, biting her quivering lower lip and tears brim in her eyes.

"I'm here," I nod and she sadly smiles. I gently wipe her tears away with my thumb. I rest my forehead against hers, feeling my heart rate picking up.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
you guys had a little glimpse of diavolo... u excited to see more??? bc more is literally, what you're going to get. diavolo is a little different to antonio (even tho they're the same person. if u know what i mean)
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!