"Meet me at the house. Now."

I end the call and make my way down to my car.

He's back.

And after seeing Nirah hurt under his protection he's not going anywhere until he's made the man responsible pay.

He's going to take over.

He's going to take full control.

He's going to avenge her.

And I'll let him.

I pulled my head from the wall as I heard the man - chained to my wall - groan, lifting his head.

Cesar steps forward, picks up a bucket of ice cold water and splashes it on him.

He gasps loudly, looking around.

His head moves faster than his eyes, his breathing slowly steadies. His fisted hands unfold and he finally meets my gaze.

"Antonio? What the fuck are you doing?" he asks and I press the sharp point of my knife into the palm of my hand, twisting it just a little.

I slightly tilt my head to the side, and he impatiently waits for me to respond.

"Tighter," I look up at Cesar and he nods.

He walks around and behind Cesar, tightening the chains so that Sylvester's body feels like it's being pulled apart into four different directions.

"Fuck man!" he groans and Cesar steps back. "What happened? I thought..." he slowly trails off and I feel some sort of enjoyment creep in.

"I can tell you want happened, refresh your memory," I casually shrug my shoulders and he nods excessively. "I asked you to meet. I lied, getting you into my car and then I knocked you out. Ring a bell?" I ask getting up and he frantically looks between Cesar and I.

"But you said..." he slowly trails off and the fear in his pathetically big eyes grow.

"You touched my girl tonight, Sylvester," I say stopping in front of him.

"Y- your girl?" he asks in confusion. I slightly tilt my head to the side, clenching my jaw and realization hits him in an instant.

"Do you know what happens to people who touch what's mine?" I ask, tracing my blade down his shoulder.

"They die?" he swallows hard and I watch the little ball in his throat, bop up and down.

I place my knife against it and he winces.

"A slow... and painful death."

"Diavolo, please-"

"Did she beg you?" I cut him off and his bottom lip quivers as frowns.

"What-"

"Did she beg you or say please when you put your hands on her?" I ask and he stays silent. I bitterly scoff. "Now... don't make me ask you twice," I warn him, lowering my voice.

"Y- yes," he stutters.

"How many times?" I clutch the knife, lifting it to his ear.

"I don't know, I wasn't- I wasn't listening," he shakes his head.

"Ah... you weren't listening," I slowly nod. "Well then," I press the blade behind his ear. "You don't need this then."

Within a second his bloody ear peels off, hanging on the tiniest piece of flesh.

A loud groan, echos in the room and the chains rattle as he tries pulling his hands. He tilts his head to the side, trying to cover his ear.

"Diavolo please, I'm begging you- don't do this. If I had known she was your girl I wouldn't have touched her, I swear," he whines.