five

AN: I just realized that i switched up the writing perspective i hope it doesn't bother you guys to much ://

This was the last thing you remembered before slowly drifting away into a peaceful sleep in the arms of your boss.

You were woken up by the feeling of a soft touch on your belly. As you slowly came back into reality you realized that the touch was nothing other than the soft hands of your boss. Not wanting her to stop you just kept laying there with your eyes closed pretending to be asleep. That was when you heard her whisper something to herself.
"Oh Y/N what have you done to me, you got me in love even though i know it is just so wrong in many ways..." in

After hearing this your whole body went crazy on the inside. Did you hear her right. It couldn't be such a beautiful woman. She could have everyone why would she choose you? Deciding not to think more about it you opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was her.Ally was laying on her side still naked. Her hair was all messy. Her hands were touching your belly ever so softly. It was heaven. When she realized that you were awake she gave you the most living smile.
"How did you sleep my little princess?"
"Actually i had the best sleep in a ling time, because you made me feel safe."

With that she pulled you on top of  her and gave you a hug. After that she kissed your head in the most living manner possible.
"Im happy to hear that"
You both kept laying like that for some minutes. Then your hands touched her breast. You don't even know why you did it but it seemed to turn something in her head. Because the next thing you knew was that you were underneath her, hands pinned against the  headboard. She looked stunning. How she bit that lip. Her boobs slightly hanging down. A soft tummy and those curves around her hips.

As long as you can remember you always had a certain attraction towards older woman especially moms with their mom body. Maybe because you longed for the love of one of them or maybe just because it was the hottest thought you could imagine.

Suddenly you get pulled back into reality by her beginning to suck your neck slowly.
"Mhhhhmm...please", were the only words you managed to let leave your mouth. You loved how easy she would make it to submit her. She loved it too to see how easily you would slip into being a good little sub.
"Tell mommy what you want."
a huff followed by a groan left your mouth. If it weren't fir the early time Ally would have punished you for such a behaviour but she herself was still half asleep and just wanted to pleasure you.
"You need to talk to mommy. Mommy cant read your mind princess"
"Ahhrrgggg",the sounds of frustration got the best of you. Because she was trailing her soft fingertips on your slit.
"Ju-Just fuck me", you managed to say a little shy by the fact your juces were practically soaking her fingers.
"The you go. Im so proud of you. All you had to do was ask", with that she slowly let her two fingers glide into your already dripping hole. She also stopped your kiss to go down on you. Her toung slowly trailing wet kisses around your boobs down south.

As soon as she reached your core she kept teasing. Knowing it was driving you nuts. First she kept blowing her cold breath directly onto your clit. Then she put her toung out all flat and slowly licked up your slit just to stop it after some seconds. Your grew wetter with every second of her teasing you. With that you also grew mire and more needy and impatient. Again frustrated huffs started leaving your mouth.
"Mommy i need you to fuck me please...I cant take your teasing any longer..."

She smirked. Not her normal smirk. Her smirk now was something whole new it was telling you something unexpected would happen soon. And it did happen but it was like nothing you had imagined her doing to you. She just stopped completely not after giving your pussy a hard spank.

"Mommy has plans for today. I want to take you out to get some food. So get up and get dressed."
You immediately looked annoyed. Mad she would stop giving you the pleasure you deserved.
"Ohhh and dont look at me like that! If i hear one thing from you your going to face the consequences. And if you dont liked what i just did you will hat the punishment for sure.

She left no place for you being annoyed. You also were lowkey excited that she wanted to take you out to get food because you thought you were just a fuck for her. So you got up and started getting ready...