four

And with that she grabbed my hips and threw me into the bed.

I laid there. Sweat all over my body. The room was hot and you could feel the sexual tension build up more and more with every second passing by.

I felt smaller than ever before but in a good way. All i wanted was to fully submit to her and give her the most pleasure possible.

She looked down at me with her big eyes wich were black out of lust. I just blinked up at her and whimpered. My pussy aching. Waiting to be touched.

"I bet you cant wait to cum all over mommys cock? Am I right darling?"

You just nodded wich earned you a smack on your right check.

"I think you need to speak up"

"Mommy please...fuck me I cant wait any longer."

That was all she needed to hear. The next thing I knew was that her big cock was shoved into my pussy.

It was hard to adjust to first. My pussy been never stretched out like this before. God thing i was soaking wet due to the actions we did before.

"Arghh....Big...Mommy", were the only words i was able to say

"I know honey. Mommys cock is big. But you will take it like the good girl you are or you're going to face serious consequences. Did you hear me young lady?"

Even if I was almost to stunned to speak I had learned from the lack of answers before:" Yes mommy i want you too fill me out with your cock!"

First it was hard. (Not just her cock but the situation in general) It was hard to not squirm under her. Beg her to stop. Cry out in desperation.

But after some time of her forcing her cock into you it begun nearly slipping into me. And at that point the big pleasure began. At first it started with a little tingle in the inside. The little tingle soon turned into a hole other stimulation. My eyes rolled back. As my pussy tightened around her almost telling the strap to not leave my hole.

"Please...Mommy"

"I knew you would like it"

And with that i came. And i came hard. I didn't even meant to, I wanted to ask her for consent first but the pleasure just overtook me.

I started crying not because the orgasm. The sex was great. To say the best i ever had. But i was scared. Scared i had disappointed her.

"Honey?" She asked me. And took me into her arms.

While i begun crying Ally had undone the strap and put it to the side. As she saw me crying she got scared that she had hurt me.

"Im so sorry Ally", id said while the tears started to stream down my face even more."Im so sorry"

"Y/N look at me..." You looked up to her. "Honey what are you sorry for?" "I came without your consent. I failed. I messed up. Im so sorry", the tears came out even more.

Looking back i dont even know what overtook me in that moment but i just felt so bad. Ally was the first person in a long time who gave me the thing i searched for. This motherly love. The fact that she was ok with me being me and i didn't had to hide infront of her and now i messed up took away the inly thing she wanted.

"Honey, you know that it was perfect to me? I never again want you to apologies for something like that again!" Ally wiped away my tears before kissing my forehead softly. "Your my sweet little angle nothing you ever could do would disappoint me. Your perfect to me no matter what."

You looked up to her not able to for a proper sentence nobody had ever said something like that to you.

This was the last thing you remembered before slowly drifting away into a peaceful sleep in the arms of your boss.