"Why'd you sneak away from Cesar, Nirah?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Because I didn't want him lurking around at the club with me," I say looking down.

"And why did you go to the club, Nirah?" he asks and I swallow hard.

"Because I was mad at you."

"And why were you mad at me?" he asks and I scoff.

"You know why," I cross my arms over my chest.

"No. I don't. Tell me why," he sternly says and I pause for a second.

"Because..." I slowly trail off, shifting awkwardly.

"Because I still kept contact with Fernandina?" he finishes the sentence for me and I shake my head.

"I don't care about the women in your life, Antonio."

"That's a lie. Try again," he says and I scoff at him before standing but he pulls me back down. "Try. Again."

"What do you want to me say, huh?" I ask irritably. "I don't like her. That's it."

He gives me a single nod and opens one of his drawers. He takes out my purse and relief washes over me.

I take it from him and open it, finding all my belongings.

Except... my ring.

I bite down onto the inside of my cheek, feeling really angry at myself.

"I fucking lost it," I say to myself in disbelief. I take out my phone, seeing multiple missed calls and messages from Silvia, Jordan, Ayesha and Stephanie.

I feel eerie, so I drop my phone in my purse and stand up.

Antonio grabs my wrist and puts his hand out.

My ring.

As I reach for it, he closes his hand, pulling back.

"I thought I lost it- Antonio, give it to me," I say but he doesn't. He simply stares up at me and I swallow hard.

"Do you really want this, Nirah?" he asks and I nod.

"Of course I do, what are you even talking about."

"Then why did you give it to Ayesha saying that you didn't want it?" he asks and my heart drops.

"What...?" I slowly ask and he picks up his phone.

He pulls up a video and hands the phone to me. I take it and it starts off with Ayesha recording a video of herself - probably for social media. The laughter and loud music from the car can be heard in the background.

"If I can walk straight by the end of it, I'll never party with you guys ever again!" Ayesha laughs.

"I thought you had a boyfriend?" Silvia teases and my laughter, as well as Stephanie's is heard.

"Nirah's the only one with a little boyfriend here," she smiles into the camera before winking at me and all of the girls laugh.

Right as Ayesha is about to end the video, my hand pops up with the ring between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Here you go," I say pushing the ring up to here. "You can have him and his stupid ring," I half yell and she frowns. "I don't fucking want it," I say and Ayesha lowers the phone.

"Are you drunk already?" Silvia laughs.

"No," I say defensively. "Well okay then. If you, Ayesha, don't want him then that bitch Fernandina can," I groan and there's a shift in the camera. "Wait no," I say again. "I do want him and his stupid ring."