💠Chapter 12💠

Start from the beginning

:~_______~:

As the time went on, Y/n then arrived back at Musutafu she was the first one off the plane as she had texted her father as he was the one who was going to pick her up! As she was happy to see her parents, again,

She had spotted her father's car as he was waiting for his daughter and his new granddaughter!

"Hey, dad!" Y/n called out to the middle-aged man with H/C hair and brown eyes as he looked up with a shocked face as his only little girl had dyed her hair! And was now a mother herself,

"Oh, my sweetheart your hair, and is that my little granddaughter!" He said as he met with her half of the way as she giggled at her dad.

"Yup, I wanted to try something new and this is Scarlet L/n!" She said to her father as she turn to show him his granddaughter, Y/n didn't say His last name as they were still in public and she doesn't want him to know that she was here or at least not yet.

"But can we put this into the car as it's pretty heavy and I need to change her," She too her father,

"Oh, yes! Your Mother is waiting for us as she made your favorite breakfast!" He said as he took the stroller from you and put it in the trunk as you went into the passenger seat, As he was now in the driver's seat and then put on his seatbelt and started to drive as the car was running. You had felt Scarlet's bum to see how wet it was thankfully it wasn't too wet to where she can get a rash on her newborn sink.

Thankfully, your parent's house wasn't that far, but little did you know that someone was watching you.

Y/n's POV

"You know, that stroller looks quite expensive how much was it?" Dad, asked while he had stopped at a red light.

"Oh, it was, but it was a gift from my boss!" I said as it was true as the following week I stayed at Yeong's she came home to see an endless amount of boxes from expensive name brands! And they were all from Salo. Just thinking about him gives me butterflies!

"Wow, your new boss must like you a lot!" He said as we pulled up to my parent's driveway, as just looking at the house brings back memories both happy and sad ones. I then get out of the car and knocked on the door as it opened to reveal my mother and her light blue hair, and bright e/c eyes.

As she looks at me and then looks at Scarlet as her eyes bloom with joy! And lots of it,

"Aww, sweetie! She looks so much bigger in person, come in!" She said as she pulled me into the house!

(------)

My parents were having the time of their lives playing with their new and first granddaughter as they had bought her a lot of stuff! As I was smiling while drinking my tea ( if you like, coffee it can be that!) on the sofa.

I had texted the squad that I got here, safely and when can we meet up! So they can see the baby as well Elissa and Aj! I want to bring Scarlet to see his parents as they have nothing to do with our breakup, but then again what happens if he comes.

"Sweetheart, what are you thinking about?" My mother's voice said as it brings me back to reality as I looked at her.

"Oh, nothing! Just happy to see you guys again!" I said as her face went straight as that's how I know someone told them what happened and why I left out of the blue.

"You know, he came and told us about what happened he even came with the letter that you wrote." She said making my eyes grow wide as I know that didn't end well for him as my father was most likely fumined as he wasn't fond of Katsuki. As he wanted me to date Shoto, But since he made me happy, at the time so he put up with it,

"Really?" I asked as she nodded

"He didn't get to finish what he wanted to say as your father almost killed him, but what I'm saying is why didn't you come to us?" She said while taking the teacup out of my hand and putting it on the coffee table as she grabs my hands and interlock them with hers, as I sighed

"Because I just wanted to get away from it all but I didn't want to get y'all involved with it and I'm sorry, it I sacred you both," I said as I hugged her as she rubbed my back in a calming manner.

"It's okay sweetheart but just know that we will always be here for you no matter what alright," She as she pulled out from the hugs as I nodded

"Now, go get some rest you look more tired than ever, the guestroom is already done for you!"

"But what about S-"

"Don't worry, about it, me and your father got it, now go rest," She said as she shoved me upstairs as I giggled and went to my room. As I was so grateful for my parents as I was walking upstairs I got a text message from the squad saying that we can meet up tomorrow afternoon at this new cafe.

I agree as I then hit the bed as I went to sleep as it was well needed. As I was falling asleep I thought of something or someone I should say.

'I hope I don't run into him while I'm here'

As that was the last thing I thought of as then fell asleep.

{%%%%%%%%%%%}

A/n: And That's it for this chapter! But I will be not posting for a few weeks, as I have Ending of the school year Testing and it's already killing me and it hasn't even happened yet!BUT when its all over I will be posting and ending this book as I have A LOT of books ideas in my notes! But enough of that, I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next one bye!