"Jesus Christ, Nirah," he says as he holds me up. "How many have you had to drink?"

"A few," I hiccup. "What are you doing here?" I ask, looking up at him and feel someone pull me from him.

"Silvia called," he says and I frown.

"You called him? Why?" I ask as I stand between her and Stephanie.

"You're drunk and I didn't know who else to call," she almost apologetically says. "And you're also, kind of..." she slowly trails off and it takes me a second to realize that I'm mad at Antonio.

"I wanna dance!" Stephanie yells as her favorite song plays and I happily follow behind her.

We start dancing until our feet hurt - literally. After a while the guys from earlier approach us but Jordan chased them away really quickly.

Jordan walks towards me and hands me my phone. "I'll be right back, okay?" he says and I nod.

"Hello?" I say and Silvia and Ayesha dances over to us.

"Where are you?" a strong male voice asks and Silvia shouts.

"This is your song!" she says and I start dancing, forgetting that I'm on a call.

"Nirah?"

"Oh!" I quickly say.

"Where are you?" he asks again but this time more upset.

"I'm out... finding a new dick," I say, trying to hide my laughs. "I mean bigger fiancé," I correct myself and the girls start laughing. "No, I mean a dicker fiancé," I say in confusion.

"Ooo, you're in trouble," Stephanie giggles and two men start dancing with us.

"He's all bark, no bite," I shake my head. "Actually..." I grin, slowly trailing off and the girls eyes grow wide. "He does bite quite hard," I giggle.

"Jesus," I hear him groan. "Are you drunk?"

"I don't know, sir. I feel pretty fine," I lazily smile, feeling hands wrap around my waist.

"Fucking hell!" Jordan yells and pushes the man off of me. "I go to the bathroom for five minutes," he groans and I roll my eyes. "We need to get you home," he says and I lick my dry lips.

"Wait," I stand still. "Who am I speaking to?" I slur out and there's a heavy sigh.

"Is that Jordan?" he asks and I nod, waiting for him to speak again. "You can't nod or shake your head because I can't see you, Nirah."

"Oh right," I chuckle. "Yes. It's Jordan."

"Put him on the phone."

"Jordan," I say handing him the phone.

He takes the phone from me and there's silence while the girls and I dance together.

I completely forgot about Jordan or whoever he was talking to and walked away from him to find a place to sit.

I plopped down onto the chair and sighed. A man fell down beside me and grinned.

"Hello gorgeous," he smirked and I looked over at him with half open eyes.

"I have a... fiancé," I slur out. "Look," I say, showing him my hand.

"I don't see a ring on that finger, sweetheart."

I look at my hand. Empty.

I look at my other hand. Empty.

Oh no...

"So what do you say?" he asks moving closer to me. "Why don't I take you to my apartment to continue the fun?" he says sliding his hand onto my thigh.

"I don't think so," I weakly smile. "Don't touch me or my fiancé will kick your ass," I slur out as I try and stand.