"See. It's that attitude right there. No wonder it took you this long," he points a playful finger at me and I hit it away.

"You're such an asshole," I push his shoulder back and we both smile. "I have to go but we should really get coffee some time," I hug him goodbye.

"Give me your number and I'll text you."

We exchange numbers and Logan and I head back to the car. I decided to grab a bite to eat since I didn't even really have breakfast yet.
___

The elevator dinged and I stepped out. I opened his office door and he sat behind his desk, eyes glued to his computer.

I closed the door behind myself and with an irritated expression his eyes shot up and a chill ran down my spine.

His face softened as he saw me and he smiled. Right as he was about to get up I stopped him.

"Uh!" I put my finger up. "I'm here for business. Well sort of," I say walking over to his desk. He sits back down - confused - and I sit down opposite him. "This is not a personal visit."

He slowly nods and tries not to smile.

"That's okay, but do you have to sit that far?" he asks and I'm taken back.

I look down to my lap, then the desk, then up at him.

"I'm right here," I obviously say and he slightly tilts his head to the side.

"Fine," I stand up. "But if I sit any closer do you promise to listen, no questions asked?"

"Yes," he nods and moves his chair back. "No questions asked."

I walk around but lift myself up, plopping onto his desk in front of him.

He drops his shoulders, moving his chair forward. He takes my right foot, resting it on his knee and lifts my left foot so that my leg rests on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I suspiciously narrow my eyes at him.

"Waiting for my fiancé to finally tell me why she's here," he says, kissing my knee and up the inside of my thigh.

"Slow down," I say, stopping his head with my four fingers from going any higher. "We have to talk about our upcoming wedding."

"I'm all ears," he says, continuing to kiss my inner thigh.

"I want my wedding to take place on the 16th of June."

"Isn't that like a month away?" he asks, looking up at me as I take my phone out.

"No questions asked," I say and he nods, going back to kissing my thigh.

"Also, I need to know what your favorite flower is."

"I don't have a favorite flower," he shakes his head, his lips barely leaving my thigh.

"Well, you're gonna need one by tonight."

"Why do I need a favorite flower?" he asks, completely confused.

"Are you asking me a question?" I ask with a warning tone and his mouth clamps shut.

"No ma'am," he quickly says before kissing further up my thigh.

"Also, regarding the guest list..." I slowly trail off, looking at my screen. "Since the only family member I wanted to invite, shipped himself off to rehad ... it looks like it'll only be your side of the family. I'm going to need a list of everyone you're inviting."

He continues kissing my inner thigh, completely ignoring me. He starts sucking on my skin and I feel the heat between my legs go.

"Antonio!" I say, moving back and out of his grip but he grabs my foot. "Are you even listening to me?" I ask and he wipes his mouth.

"Family. Shipped off. Guest list. Yes," he nods, pulling me closer. "Now come back," he pulls me closer.

I irritably groan, crossing my legs.

I look at him - hurt - and he holds onto my waist.

"I told you I wanted a wedding and now you're not taking me seriously," I softly say, looking out the huge window behind him.

"Okay fine. I'm listening," he says firmly holding onto my waist and I hesitantly look down at him to see him staring at me apologetically.

"Like I was saying," I take a deep breath in before exhaling.

"I need you to tell me who you're inviting since I need to actually plan this thing. Also, have you thought of a best man yet- no no don't tell me. Save that for a later stage," I nod in thought.

"Shouldn't the wedding planner be in charge of all this?"

"You think I'd let another woman plan my wedding?" I ask, completely shocked that he'd actually think I'd hire a wedding planner. "I'm perfectly capable of planning a wedding by my self, with the help of my made of honor, Silvia, of course."

"Yeah," he slowly nods. "But how are you going to fit dancing, school work, fucking me - not just once a day - and planning a wedding all in one day, everyday?" he asks and I drop my shoulders.

"Well, I could always take out the 'sleeping with you' and save it for after the wedding," I tap my chin in thought.

"Trying to kill your fiancé before the wedding, huh?" he raises a brow at me and I can't help but smile down at him.

"Well, I think I could squeeze you in, in the morning..." I trail off, leaning forward to cup his face. "After studying, after wedding planning, after dinner and after dancing," I slowly say between kisses. "In and after showering," I smile as I kiss him and his grip around my waist tightens.

He slowly stands up - without breaking the kiss - and pulls me closer to the edge. I wrap my legs around his torso, feeling the heat between my legs grow.

His assistant buzzes him and he presses the answer button without removing his lips from mine.

"Mr. Antonio. Miss Fernandina is here for her appointment with you," she says and I break the kiss. I look at him in confusion before I immediately cover his mouth, pressing the button.

"Let her in, Julie," I say and Antonio removes my hand from his mouth.

"Nirah-"

"Just be quiet," I say pushing him back. I hop off the desk, pushing him back onto his chair.

There's a knock at the door and I drop down to my knees.

"Aren't you gonna let her in?" I ask unbuckling his belt.

He grabs my wrist, stopping me. "What are you doing?"

"Let her in and you'll find out," I say pulling my wrist from him as I unzip his pants. "Now lift your hips for me," I whisper up at him and he does.

"Come inside, Fernandina," Antonio says and I can't contain my smile as I slowly stroke his growing erection in my hand.

His breathing comes out shakily as she opens the door. He rests his elbow on the arm of his chair, rubbing his fingers up and down his jaw.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
the chapter is finally here my babiess!!
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP IMMEDIATELY.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!