Surrender

There was no other way out. I shut the door and walked back to the desk. I placed my handbag and the health reports on the table. I removed the hair clip and tied my hair back into a knot. I placed the hair clip back to secure the knot. I said, "Let's get on with it."
Vivek said, "just like that? I know you're hot and all, but you're completely clothed."
I was wearing a white full-sleeved kurta with a floral print and dark blue jeans. I had worn teardrop earrings and my mangalsutra. Underneath, I had a matching light blue bra and panty set on.
I said, "You said all I had to do was give you a blowjob."
Vivek said, "Yes. But I should be turned on before you start, right? Remove your top and show me your juicy breasts."
I didn't bother arguing with him. Time was of the essence. I put my hand behind my back and unhooked and unzipped the kurta. I then pulled the kurta off my shoulders and over my head. As soon as Vivek saw my exposed cleavage and midriff, his jaw dropped, and his eyes widened.
I threw the kurta at him, and it landed on his head. He removed the kurta from his head and dropped it down. He tugged at his pants and said, "Now we're getting somewhere."
I walked toward Vivek seductively. I undid the clasp of my bra. The bra came loose, and it slipped down to reveal the top of my nipple. I removed the bra and threw it at Vivek. Vivek caught the bra and smelled it. I was now completely naked from the waist up.
I again put my hands behind my back to remove my mangalsutra, but Vivek said, "Let it be. It can act as a reminder that you're married while you suck me off. It's a great turn-on."
I was now standing inches away from Vivek. I pulled away from the stethoscope around his neck and placed it on the table. Next, I brushed aside his white coat from either shoulder, and it fell at his feet. I gently pushed him back onto his chair.
He fell on it, and the momentum caused the wheels to move the chair further back. I held the chair's armrests and pulled the chair closer to me. I bent down and started to jiggle my boobs. Vivek loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt.
I went down on my knees. I undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants. Before I could unzip his pants, Vivek himself pulled at the sides of his pants and pulled down his pants and underwear in a single motion.
Before my eyes were the genitals that I had last seen over 3 years ago, his dick was still not completely erect. Vivek pulled his shirt up to reveal the groin area. It had been some time since he had shaved his pubes. His groin and scrotum had pubes that measured around a centimeter in length.
His balls were sandwiched between his thighs. I held his dick with my right hand and stroked it twice. It was very dry. I held my right hand to my mouth and spat into it. I used my saliva as lube and started to stroke his dick again. I started slowly and began to work some pace and wrist motion into the stroking.
After around a minute and a half of stroking his dick, it became fully erect. His dick stood at about 5.75 – 6 inches. Not as big as Rohit's. But it was wider than Rohit's. Vivek had a stout cock. It was around 2 inches wide. His dick was stiff and erect by now. All I had to do now was suck it till he climaxed.
Vivek had by now closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair. I used my tongue to lick the tip of his dick. I swirled the tongue around the cap of his penis as though it were a lollipop. I held the base of his cock with my right hand while my tongue licked the tip of his cock.
I was making half strokes on the base of his dick. The vein on top of his dick had popped up significantly by now. Pre cum started to ooze from his cock. It had a strong earthy taste. I lapped up the pre cum and spread it all over the cock with my tongue. I then started to take his dick in.
Inch by inch, his dick entered my mouth. I held his dick with my right hand and made a bobbing motion with my head to take his dick into my mouth. Once ¾ of his dick had entered my mouth, I let go of his dick and started to rub his scrotum and balls. I was now sucking his dick hands free.