2.5 | Valley Fest

Start from the beginning

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon walked into Valley Fest with her arm linked around Demetri's, the two of them admired the rides and large crowd with a smile on her face. "This is gonna be so good for Miyagi-do Karate," Kalon told Demetri as they made their way through the crowds of people. "So are you joining the dojo or supporting?" Demetri asked Kalon as he looked down at her. "I'm in no man's land right now. Been training by myself ─ Cobra Kai Offense ─ while using methods from what I learned trialling Miyagi-do Karate defence," Kalon explained to Demetri.

"All right. Well, you know I support whatever decision you make," Demetri told her before kissing the top of her head. "As long as I continue our "training sessions", right?" Kalon asked Demetri with a smirk on her face. "Why, of course! It's only important you teach me something and I repay that," Demetri told her with a smile. "Right... I teach Karate and you teach me... the correct way to use my mouth?" Kalon asked Demetri who flushed pink making her laugh.

Kalon stopped them and reached her arms around Demetri's shoulders before pulling him in for a kiss, he responded instantly as he placed his hands on her hips. He deepened the kiss before squeezing her waist making her gasp slightly, he took the advantage into his own court and began fighting her tongue for dominance. "Come on... That's my sister!" Robby's voice startled the two apart. Sam and Robby laughed while Demetri cleared his throat and Kalon rolled her eyes at her older brother.

"Really? I was enjoying that," Kalon said before leaning into Demetri's arms. "Robby, Demetri. Demetri, Robby. Both of you play nice," Kalon spoke with a smile as Sam winked at her. "We're cool. You make my sister happy and that's all that matters to me," Robby told Demetri before the two shook hands respectfully. "Hey, uh, good luck with the demo," Kalon told Robby and Kalon before she pulled Demetri along with her to try out some of the game booths.

"They're really cute together," Sam told Robby as they both watched Kalon laugh at Demetri's failed attempts at popping balloons with darts. "Yeah. It's nice to see a smile on Kali's face. She's had it tough over the past few weeks," Robby told Sam with a fond smile on his face. "Yeah. I mean, I always imagined Kalon with someone as geeky as her, you know?" Sam explained to Robby. "Well, he's better than Hawk anyway. I just want whoever dates her to understand that she's a Queen and should be treated as such," Robby told Sam who smiled fondly at Robby's words.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon stood between Demetri and Moon as the announcer told the crowd to divert their attention to the LaRusso Auto Booth for a demonstration, she was beyond excited to see the presentation which was evident in the way she bounced on her heels eating her cotton candy. Kalon applauded with the crowd after the small subtle shadowed movements of what Robby and Sam had been learning, Kalon smiled widely at the show of inner peace rather than fierce battle.

"Is there gonna be any fighting?" Moon asked Kalon and Demetri, the pink-haired girl sighed remembering that not everyone understood that there is more to Karate than fighting. "I think so..." Demetri replied before looking down at Kalon. "Probably not. Karate is more than just the offence side, it's about defence, balance and inner peace," Kalon explained to the two, a fond smile resting on her face as she kept her eyes on the three on the small booth stage.

Sensei LaRusso continued the presentation using a Bo Staff as Sam and Robby continued their synced movements. The two students turned to face their Sensei, they continued to play out a fight scene that Kalon knew they had either rehearsed or practised prior to the demonstration. They bowed in sync once that part of the presentation was done, Kalon put her thumbs up when Sensei LaRusso spotted her before she clapped.