2.3 | Bad Blood

A/N: Kalon's new hairstyle
(Gifs won't contain it so use your imagination.)

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"You cannot be serious?!" Kalon snapped as she looked at Robby who nodded before biting into his burger. "God... I can't stand her," Kalon muttered as she leaned back against her seat. After Johnny and Miguel left in the morning, without saying a word to Kalon, she called Robby and picked him up so the two could have lunch together. Robby had explained how their mother practically took off without a care in the word about Robby's feelings. "We have some serious deadbeat parents," Robby stated before looking at Kalon ready for her to defend Johnny.

"Yeah... you are right about that," Kalon shrugged before looking at Robby who had wide eyes. "No defending dad?" Robby asked before noticing the sadness and anger battling behind her eyes like the wind and the sea. "Nope..." Kalon muttered in a quiet voice before sipping from her shake. "What's going on?" Robby asked her, his full attention on his little sister. "It's just... since the tournament, dads been distant with me and I think... I think he's disappointed in my loss..." Kalon blinked back tears.

"I've been working so hard to keep him proud of me... showing him that I'm more than just Kalon... that I'm a Lawrence... and on top of that... the falling out with Hawk and even Miguel has been distant with me... he was my best friend and now... it's like all I have left is you and Demetri," Kalon explained as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Dad has me out of Cobra Kai due to my leg and shoulder... but we both know I'm all clear so I just think... he's disappointed in me," Kalon finished before looking up at Robby with a frown.

"Kali... You are one of ─ if not the best ─ fighters I have met. That guy used an illegal move on you otherwise you would've won, plus you kept going when you should've backed down and that makes me proud," Robby told her as he wiped another tear away from her cheek. "Don't spend forever trying to make him proud because it'll only make you drown. And as for Hawk and Miguel, you don't need them. Prove to all of them that you are strong 'cause you are," Robby explained with a smile on his face.

"What would I do without my big brother?" Kalon asked him with a grin on her face. "You'd crash and burn," Robby teased before they both laughed. "Now about this Demetri?" Robby asked in a playful stern tone. "My boyfriend is a sweetheart though he could stand to learn a few moves," Kalon expressed with a laugh as she thought back to the few times she taught him Karate, now she can't successfully teach him karate without them ending up in a heated makeout session.

"Maybe you and him should join Miyagi-do Karate then," Robby suggested as he scrunched up his rubbish and shoved it into the takeout bag. "I don't know how well that would blow over. I mean, between Miguel, Hawk and Dad... talk about bad blood," Kalon replied to Robby. She hated to admit it but the idea wasn't unappealing to her though she knew the outcome of that decision and she wasn't sure she would want to face it. "Just think about it, yeah? They can't put you in second place forever," Robby asked getting a nod in return, she'd think about it, that was certain.