"So what are you planning to do in this long weekend?" Shekhar asked as they got three days holidays in a row.

One day i.e. Friday as rest after their cultural day and one day is Sunday. Since the middle day is Saturday college declared holiday as they know there will be very less attendance. (Intelligent College Management 😝)

"Nothing Papa. I want to stay home!" Ragini said before Mishti can speak.

"Lazy head!" Mishti hits Ragini's head lightly making Ragini pout and Shekhar smile.

"Arey my Princesses I forgot to tell you tomorrow we need to attend a Party. It's one of my really old friend's Party. He arranged a get together with families. So get ready by 6.00 in the evening!" Shekhar said.

"Why me? No I am not coming!" Ragini said immediately making faces.

"Doll pleaseeeeee!" Mishti pleaded her making the cutest puppy face before Shekhar could even speak.

And Ragini can only say yes as Mishti's that puppy face melts her for anything. Mishti smiles happily and hugs Ragini excited. Shekhar smiles.

'This is for the change Doll. It might help you to divert your mind a bit.' Mishti thought in mind smiling.

****

Sanskar stayed laying on the bed even in the morning. He avoided going in front of Dp. When his caretaker Raj kaka asked him about his wounds he told he fell down accidentally in the college garden while he was roaming in dark and got hurt. He had nothing even for breakfast. He just kept staring at his mother's picture all the time. Raj Kaka tried explaining him that he has to take medicines and all but all he did was to deny. He even took leave for his work on that day saying he is not well.

Rahul and Vihaan visited him to ask sorry. They also forced him to visit Ragini and explain things but he asked them to leave and leave him alone for sometime. They understood him and went from there. He is looking very dull as he is weak both mentally and physically due to the last night incident and wounds respectively.

"Sanskar baba atleast have this juice." Raj kaka came with a juice.

Sanskar shook his head.

"If you don't have this juice I will also not eat anything. Then my BP will get low. Then I will also fall sick. Think about it." Raj kaka blackmailed him as he knows this will work.

Sanskar just took the juice and had it silently. Raj kaka sighed and left from there. After sometime Sanskar fell asleep after more than twenty four hours. Yes the whole night he couldn't sleep thinking about Ragini and in fear of her going away from him. He wanted to meet her badly but was scared of her reaction. He was scared that she will not let him speak. He was scared that she will think that he is lying.

Ragini laid on her bed side silently thinking deeply while TV is playing in their room. Mishti sighed like nth time seeing her like that. She is also laying beside her and doing almost same thing. She is deeply thinking how to make Ragini fine. She also promised herself to not to leave Sanskar for making her sister like this. Mishti got Ruhaan's message and she moved out of the house.

Mishti kept updating him about Ragini as Ruhaan went out along with his mother who has asked him to accompany to hospital. He couldn't deny and went with her.

"I swear I am going to kill those ba*****s. As soon as the college reopens the first thing is I am going to kill them!" Ruhaan fisted his fingers angrily speaking when Mishti said about Ragini.

"Ru I think we should complain to college management. It's not just about Doll. Once they are done with her they may try doing same to another girl." Mishti spoke.

"I am also thinking let's inform Shekhar uncle and Janu ma. They will help us to deal with this in a proper way." Ruhaan said.

"You think so?" Mishti asked to reconfirm.

"It's already late. Let's do it." Ruhaan said.

"But papa will return tonight. He said he has an important meeting." Mishti spoke.

"We will inform them tonight only. Janu ma might get worried if Shekhar uncle is not beside her." Ruhaan spoke.

Mishti sighed and nodded. Ruhaan looked at her worried face and sighed. He cupped her face and looking into her eyes lovingly and spoke.

"I promise Mish I will get our Happy Giggling Doll back. I promise to punish the ones who are responsible of her this condition." Ruhaan spoke.

Mishti smiled lightly and nodded. Ruhaan smiled seeing her smile.

The whole day passed but MisHaan couldn't get to speak to ShekJan while Ragini sat very dull. Even the next day passed like that as Shekhar was busy with some work. It was Saturday evening. Everybody got ready for the party. Ragini is dull but made sure she smiles so that her parents doesn't get any doubt. Mishti also acted normal as she cannot just tell them randomly.

"Today also got over and we couldn't tell anything to ma and papa!" Mishti whispered to Ruhaan as they all are going to party in the car while Ragini is driving.

Yes Ragini wanted to drive so that she can divert her mind. Shekhar is guiding her the address while others are sitting behind. Ruhaan assured Mishti and she nodded.

"Princess this is the left you have to take and the second building is the destination." Shekhar said.

Ragini took the turn and entered the building which Shekhar has asked her to enter. As their car went inside we can see the name board of the building 'MAHESHWARI MANSION'.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)