{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance

Start from the beginning

“Cheerio.” Fred said lightly as he pretended to lift a hat off his head at me. I smiled.

“Hello Fred, why are you here?” I asked lightly as Fred grinned.

“Well since someone is always late in arriving to places, we thought it would be better if we just came and met you here.” Fred said with a smirk as I crossed my arms.

“Clary and I were just going to leave, and what do you mean by we?” I asked and then Caitlin and George both popped their heads out from behind Fred with a grin.

“We!” Caitlin and George announced childishly as Fred rolled his eyes.

“They wanted to come along.” Fred said as Caitlin smiled.

“Well you’re not the only one that wants to see Marley, Fred.” Caitlin announced as she smiled her goofy grin at me.

“Yeah, we both like to see a beautiful lady once and awhile.” George announced as he received a glare from Caitlin. “I-I mean besides my Caitlin of course!”

Caitlin rolled her eyes at George, “Nice save.”

“Thank you my dear!” he announced with pride as he leaned down slightly and placed a swift kiss on her cheek as she sighed and smiled. I smiled at the two, it must be nice to share something like that, I thought to myself.

“Well anyways, these two goofy lovebirds here wanted to tag along and just apparate from your place.” Fred said as I cocked an eyebrow at them.

“What about your guys’ things?” I asked noticing they had nothing with them.

“We already apparated to the burrow and dropped off our things.” Caitlin said nonchalantly.

“Yeah, so we figured we just come and get you.” George announced with a smile.

“Oh well… alright. Come on in.” I said as I stepped aside and let the other three into the small apartment, as again Fred and George made my apartment appear even smaller. “Clary, do you have your stuff?” I called out as Clary came out with her small pink princess suitcase in her yellow dress, jacket and pink rubber rain boots.

“Hi Daddy, Georgie and Catty!” Caitlin announced beaming at the three as they smiled at her.

“Clary! I love your boots!” Caitlin squealed as Clary smiled, “Where did you get them?”

“Mommy got them.” Clary said with a smile as Caitlin grinned.

“Marley! Tell me where you got her rain boots. I want some!” Caitlin said in a childish voice as I laughed.

“A got it at a muggle store.” I said as Caitlin frowned.

“Aw, why do you shop there?” she asked as I rolled my eyes.

“Because I live in a muggle community?” I questioned as Caitlin sighed.

“Well for my birthday you are so getting me a pair.”

I sighed, “Yeah yeah.”

“Well are we ready?” George asked.

“Where’s your stuff Miss Riddle?” Fred asked from besides me.

“Oh, it’s still in my room, here I’ll go get it.” I said but Fred stopped me.

“No need.” He said with a grin as I looked at him questionably, he then took out his wand. “Accio suitcase.” Fred said and soon a huge suitcase came flying in the room, I ducked just in time to miss it from hitting my head as it flew straight into Fred’s chest. He tumbled over from the weight. “Oof!” was all I heard when Fred fell back on the floor with my suitcase on top of him. Caitlin and George burst in laughter as I tried to stifle a laugh from escaping my mouth and immediately ran to him.