(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THEIR EYES MET, ALMOST SIMILAR TO HOW HERS AND LEVI'S DID DURING THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER. But this was different. The jolt of energy that rushed through each and one of their bodies felt different.

Her eyes glowed purple, both of them did. As well as the man's. And by then, she knew immediately who he was.

"F... F-Father?" her timid voice squeaked, e/c eyes widened in disbelief.

"You..." the man trailed off, unable to continue whatever he was about to say.

The glowing purple eyes of the two beings bored into the other, both shared the feeling of recognition. There was some sort of emotion in them, one of which indicated something they lost came back to them.

F/n stepped forward, eyes still connected with the old man in front of her. She stopped walking just in front of the cell, wrapping her left hand on the cell bar.

The man, too, stepped forward. While glowing, his eyes were glistening with his tears, wrinkles on his face evident and the quiver of his lips were to be seen.

"You..." he repeated, hand placed softly on her small face as if it was to disappear if he added more pressure to it, "My daughter..."

"F/n," she introduced herself, using the name given by her scientist friend.

"F/n L/n," he unconsciously stated out loud, "It's a lovely name. Who named you?"

"My... friend," she answered.

"F/n," he repeated again, "F/n L/n, daughter of Aigragallian Emperor, crowned Empress, known to be the Goddess born on the surface by many."

Although F/n had no idea what he was speaking of, she still had her eyes on him, taking note of every detail of her father's appearance.

"You disappeared the night I pronounced you as the next to the throne," he mindlessly continued, "I remember being so terrified. I... We thought you were gone."

The word 'gone' in the sentence held the meaning of death instead of literal disappearance. He mourned for a long time and the second he pronounced his brother as the next to the throne, the younger changed, at least in his eyes.

His greed grew to the point that it was visible for everyone to see. The Empire was no longer ruled by a kind, generous ruler and instead was led by an avaricious, possessive Emperor that only cared for himself and no one else.