Chapter One

I should've known.

I should have been smarter to know that I fell into his trap.

His stupid, stupid traps.

I should have known.
***
Castiel's Point of View
*5 Months Ago*

He bristled past me, The fabric of his leather jacket grazed against my arm, the scent of cologne stung my nostrils; Dean Winchester walked past me like I didn't exist in his world. I didn't exist in anyone's world anyway, who would want to be friends with me, the weird kid?

The Winchester ambled away, a trail of eyes following his every move, girls letting out exhales that are full of want. The school went quiet, awe hanging in the air; as if he saved the world. It's all idiotic.

I slammed my locker, a pair of beady eyes watched me angrily, like I did something wrong. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I felt another pair of eyes on me; I turned my head to see Dean Winchester looking at me. And obviously, the rest of the students turned to me.

For the first time, I had attention.

And I fucking hated it.

"What?" I snapped, my words lashing out. "Oh, I'm sorry, I interrupted the fucking silence for Mr.Dean Winchester." The sarcasm thick in my words. A few gasps popped out, then silence, cold, hard silence.

Until he chuckled.

I glared at him, his green orbs didn't shine any anger; instead, they danced with amusement.

"You have guts to talk to me like that," he paused, smiling at me, "what's your name?"

"Whats it to you?" I asked.

"I'll like to know the name of the kid who actually has guts to talk like that." I felt jealously radiating off people, asking the same question I'm thinking.

Why would Dean Winchester want to know the weird kid? Why doesn't he want to talk to the others?

Before I can reply, the bell rings; and Dean Winchester disappears with the crowd... The attention pulling away from me, and going back to Dean. Just like it's supposed to.

***

I enjoyed staring outside.

It was early April in California, the beginning of spring. Flowers began to bloom, birds began to sing, life returned. It was my favorite season. I watched the birds as they flew around and I had the urgency to fly with them. To escape reality and to fly into peace.

The sun shined through the window and landed on my arm, causing warmth to spread around my body.

I picked up my pencil and started to draw the outside. My pencil easily gilded on the paper, as if it was flying.

"Mr Novak." Mrs. Roth said, no emotion in her words; just a cold, hard tone. I glanced up. Her beady grey eyes locked on mine. Fire danced in them; she was like a snake, ready to strike. "Did you hear what I said?"

"No." I stated, she shook her head. Her tight grey bun causing her skin to tighten, making her 50 year old wrinkles disappear.

"I asked what would you do if you were the main character?"

"I don't know what I will do."

"What are you doing over there?" She walked over, her heels creating a click sound against the floor. She pressed her wrinkly hand on the desk. Her blue webbed veins popped out, her nails were painted a dark, sinister red.

"You were drawing?" She scowled, anger in her tone. "How dare-"

"Don't start." I snapped. Eyes switched to me, and I got attention again. Which I fucking hate.

"Go to the office Novak." She snarled, pacing back to her desk; making that annoying clicking sound.

I left, a trail of eyes following me.

***
What was he doing here?

He sat in front of me, slouched over in the seat, his wandering olive green eyes occasionally looking over at me. Leather jacket snug on his broad shoulders, lips settled into a smile.

"You're The Kid Who Has Guts."

"I'm guessing you want to know my name?" I expressed. He lifted his eyes up, lashes thick and long, grazing against the apples of his cheeks as he blinked gracefully.

"It's up to you." He replied, shrugging. I stared at him, light brown freckles scattered on his skin like stars. His mouth turned up into a friendly smile, rows of white teeth flashing. Strange. A boy like him being nice to a boy like me. Something couldn't be right with him, considering the odds he took time to spoke to me, to get to know me, as if I'm important in his higher universe.

I clenched down on my teeth, gritting them back before I could say something rude, "Just call me The Kid Who Has Guts."

Because it's not like Dean Winchester will ever talk to me again.

"Alright KWHG. What are you doing here?"

"I snapped at a teacher." He chuckled.

"Which teacher?"

"Roth." His mouth forms an 'o' shape, as if realizing how strict she was.

"She's a mean one."

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Same as you KWHG." He told me. "I snapped at Kelp."

I chuckled. "He's not even a good biology teacher," he laughed in agreement. A moment of silence passes and I break it. "Why are you talking to me?"

"You're interesting KWHG, no one has guts to talk to me like that."

I shrugged. "I'm not scared of you." He leant forward.

"What are you scared of?"

I eye him cautiously. "Nothing."

"Don't lie. Everyone's afraid of something."

I looked down. I took a deep breath before I spoke. "I'm afraid of my family. I'm still living with them." I glanced back at him; his smile is gone. Before he can reply, he got called.

He stood up and turned to look at me; I expected to find pity in his eyes, but instead he's staring at me like I'm a strong person.

Then, he walked away.

And I'm left with a yearning feeling for him to come back, I'm left with a yearning emotion for a friend.
***
Hii

Was that a good chapter? :3

I hope you guys enjoyed it ^.^

I'll try to update on Sundays.

Byee!