Just '..............' Things ~ MoRan OS

riyagupta_love yeh le this one is for you!!!!

Guys all of this is for fun!!! But I truly honour and respect women especially all our mothers for the sacrifice they give!!!

***********

"Karannnnn Shergillllll main tumhe chodungi nahin", screamed Monami and saying so she threw her stress ball on his face!!!!

Approximately 4 hours ago!!!!

MoRan's House 🏠

"Karan aaj ki date kya hai???", Monami questioned a rather busy and engaged Karan....

"18th April, SHIT AAJ 18TH APRIL HAIN!!!", Karan exclaimed with a jolt jumping off his seat immediately!!!

"Ohhh toh tumhe finally yaad aagaya!!!", Monami exclaimed with a tinge of anger

"Ab chalo bhi", she said walking out!!!

"Chalo chalo main bags le kar bas aata hu", Monami walked out of the home and sat in the car while Karan picked all the necessity bags that were packed and loaded it into the car boot before driving to their destination!!!!

They reached their destination completed the necessary formalities and entered their room.

Monami sat on the bed carefully whilst waiting for the designated person who had to come!!!

Few hours passed and Monami slowly started developing pain and was becoming restless!!!

"Karan aur kitna time lagega Megs ko aane mein, usse yaad toh hain ki aaj hi ka date ussi ne diya tha hame, mujhe dard hona shuru hogaya hain Karan", Monami whined like a baby....

"Aur thoda bas Monami tab tak tum iss stress ball se apni stress relieve karo!!!", Saying so he threw the ball towards her.......

Karan's POV

I walked out of the room and dialed Megha's number

Hello Megs aur kitni der lagegi tumhe

Zyaada nahin Karan main jaise hi yeh appointment khatam karungi main waha pohonch jaungi!!!

I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to find Sid I signalled him to go inside and handle his Monu bro.... I continued on my call....

Haan thik hain megs jaldi kar, warna Teri Monu mujhe kacha chaba jayegi!!!

Tum uski stress relieve karte rehna!!! Main bas abhi niklungi!!!

Okay jaldi aaja yaar warna main toh gaya!!!

Megha chuckled at my state and said

Aajaungi baba aajaungi

I finished the call and was about to enter back in when someone called me to complete the remaining formalities.... After finishing the formalities, I was sent to but some important necessities for the procedure, I headed towards completing that and then decided to buy something for Monu as she might be hungry!!

End of Karan's POV

Karan finished all his jobs and returned back to his room, but when he entered the room he was welcomed with a flying pillow landing directly on his face

"Karannnnn Shergillllll main tumhe chodungi nahin", screamed Monami and saying so she threw her stress ball on his face!!!!

"Shaanth ho ja Monu bro main mazaak kar raha tha", Sid said