CHAPTER 5:

~The man with black hair and doll eyes~

"Is this the house of Mr. Nakano?" The man asked but Kyoko didn't respond just stared at him looking shocked. "Miss, are you okay?" She still didn't respond. "Hello? Miss?" Still didn't respond. So the man doesn't have a choice but to snap his finger near her ears.

He snapped his finger to Kyoko's ear and her senses came back. "Ah-um...yes? What is it?" She still can't believe what she was seeing, she was still shocked.

"What I mean, Miss is...is this Mr. Nakano's house?" He asked.

"Yes..." She replied but didn't do anything, just stared at Shinichiro.

"So? Where is he?" He asked getting confused and embarrassed by the girl who is still staring at him. "Look, I know I'm handsome, but don't stare at me too much and please Miss I'm in a hurry."

" Ah- I- I- I'm sorry, Shinichiro." The man's eyes widened.

"How do you know my name, Miss?" Kyoko realized what she just said as she cover her mouth in shock.

"Ohh, it's you!" You flinched as you turn at the back and saw your father.

"Yes, I'm Sano Shinichiro, the owner of the S.S. motor." The man bowed at your father.

"What are you doing here?" Your Father asked. "I was supposed to go to your shop later."

"It's okay Mr. Nakano-san." Shinichiro scratched the back of his head. "Someone told me you were there yesterday at my shop."

"Ohh, Yes! We need to talk about something. Come in." Your father pulled Shinichiro into the house, Shinichiro insisted, but her father didn't listen.

The three Ichiro, Inari, and Kaori were surprised from seeing Shinichiro. The three looked at each other with shock plastered on their faces.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Their father asked.

"Ah-um...Nothing-...Oto-san." Ichiro said. "Can you excuse us, Oto-san? There is something I want to tell my siblings."

"Okay."

"Kyoko, Inari, Kaori. Come with me." And the four go upstairs. While their father, mother, and Shinichiro talk about something.

Time Skipped...

"Thank you so much, Shinichiro-Kun." Their father said. Shinichiro was about to step out of the house but Kyoko called his name.