CHAPTER 3:

"The Day Of Their Reincarnation"

ONE MONTH LATER...

Four siblings are riding in a car on their way home, from their bonding together.

The four siblings are named Kamiyama Ren who is the only boy but the Oldest, and three women Kamiyama Izumi (The second daughter) Kamiyama Ayumi (The third daughter), and the youngest named Kamiyama Azumi.

Their driver is their Older Brother Ren, driving while talking about something to his siblings.

The three are listening carefully to their older brother talking about the anime called "Tokyo revengers." Because they find it very cool and interesting, and somehow they can relate to the anime. Because when they were 8 yrs old, their Grandpa taught them how to do taekwondo and karate. And they enjoy learning how to fight with their Grandpa.

While in the middle of the road...

"Brother it's okay to you that I'll ask you a question while driving?" The second daughter Izumi asked her Older Brother."

"Yes. What is it?" Ren said looking confused. "This is a weird question but I'm just too curious... When we could be reincarnated in anime or manga, what are you going to do? For example...in Attack On Titan?" Izumi said to her older brother.

"I'd rather die than be bitten by a titan. But... I'd rather be reincarnated in Tokyo revengers, I want to be reincarnated there so that I can help Takemichi's mission to save them all. Then I'm going to meet that Invincible Mikey. So, now... I'll ask you, do you also want to be reincarnated in Tokyo revengers ??" Their older brother asks.

"Duh! Of course! Right, Ayumi and Azumi?" She asks the two who are about to sleep from tiredness. "Are you guys going to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah... But we also love to reincarnate." Ayumi said.

AFTER THAT...

Ren is still driving while asking how Ayumi and Azumi were doing in their exam, and how was Izumi's coffee shop and they said at the same time it was 'good.

TIME SKIPPED...

While their older brother was driving, and still talking to the three little did he know... he looked at his siblings who were already sleeping because they were so tired from their bonding.

Ren is still looking at his siblings while driving and smiling from their sleeping faces. Little did Ren knows that they would meet a big track and that Ren cannot control the car anymore. He didn't notice it and when he looked back in the front and his eyes widened from what he was seeing he realized that the track was close to their car. The track didn't notice them and the next thing that happened was...