#4: Got the job

-"You again! And yes, I now work for Mary! But, the bigger issue here is, why didn't you tell me that you are Katakuri." This is really Katakuri! My favorite Charlotte monster and I'm actually talking to him! Wait- was my theory from before was right?! So I really went back in the past! HOLY SHI-

-"The reason why I didn't tell you who I am, was because every time I meet someone and they find out whom I am they either run off from fear or they are bounty hunters and they try and kill me. I thought that I wouldn't have met you after our first interaction. That is why. Thank you for delivering my donuts, I must go now." Katakuri said, grabbing the basket and closed the door before I could say anything else. I guess he wasn't up for a conversation. I shrug my shoulders and walk my way back to the bakery.

~~~~~~~

-"I'm baaaack~!" I say as I open the doors of the bakery, making probably one of the most embarrassing entrances ever.

-"Welcome back, (Y/n)! How was delivering the donuts? Was the man able to receive them?" Mary showed a face of joy when she saw but then turned to a face of worry.

-"Yup! It was a breeze. I actually met the guy before, he helped me by giving directions to here. Can I help?" I say, washing my hands quickly before touching the batter. The batter was new batch of bread Mary was making.

-"Yes, thank you. And that is quite interesting. He's not one to talk much to people, neither is he one to meet people either." Mary says working her way through the batter and putting it the many greased pan.

-"That is interesting. He did cut the conversation quickly though. I was wondering if it was okay for me to do the delivering job as well? If it's okay." I grab a handful of the batter and knead into it.

-"Well, I mean you already know the guy and I'm not getting any younger. I don't see anything wrong for me to say 'yes'. Alright. Every day from now on you'll be delivering the donuts to our customer at 12." Mary smiles, as she puts the newly made batch in the oven.

-"Thank you, Mary!" I say, as I look at the list to know what else we have to bake.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter today, I didn't know how else to end it. I will be writing more as it's summer break for me and I'll be having mush more time to write now. I'm terribly sorry if you've been waiting for such a long while. I apologies for that. I hope you have a great day!