Ice cream shop

Friday April 27

When school ended I rushed since I had work, i work at an ice cream shop called Dream, ice cream or something like that. I got home and I ran inside, I went upstairs into my room and took my backpack off. I heard my phone ring"someone was calling me?" I thought to myself, since I had no time I didn't answer and ignored it. I got in the shower and after a while I heard my phone ring again so I ignored it. I got out the shower wrapped a towel around me and went straight to my phone. "Hmm sunny and Alex, did they make a new group chat?" I opened the messages and saw that Alex had gotten a new puppy. I saw the time and realized I was going to be late, I grabbed my uniform, styled my hair into low buns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My uniform was a maid dress for some reason, and every time Alex saw me she would act weird, but I don't know why. I was doing what I always do like usual and I saw Alex? She got in line and kept looking down, as I served the costumers she kept getting closer and closer until she finally reached the front of the line. She said Hi and starting blushing, I said" hello what would you like" laughing at the end and she ordered vanilla ice cream, with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on top. I gave her the ice cream and she payed, she finally looked at me and she was super red she told me "you look hot btw" and I started screaming at her. Finally my shift ended and I got payed 500$.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was changing i noticed I got a notification and it was from Alex "god what did she want now" I said to myself, I looked at her message and she had asked if she could come over when my shift is done. I of course said yes and went back home. When I got home she texted me that she would be here in 5 minutes. I was so excited until I noticed no one was home, I looked everywhere for my mom but then I saw a note on the kitchen counter it said " hi hunny I will be going on a business trip for a week so you will be staying here for a while, since I can't drive you to school you might have to take the bus or ask
Your friends to take you wherever your gonna go" I was kinda sad because I couldn't say goodbye but I knew she had to go early. 3 minutes later I heard a knock on my door" Alex is here", I opened the door and there she was. I took her upstairs and to my room, we sat on my bed and I asked her what she wanted to do. She said we would watch movies or prank call. Since I didn't really like doing that i chooses to watch movies. She told me to put a horror movie which I didn't like but I still choosed one so I could prove to her I'm not a scared of them even tho I was. Half way into the movie I was getting super close to her I started hugging her real tight since I was scared. She said " oh you ARNT scared of scary movies are you now" I said shut up and she started laughing, I blushed. A little later I fell asleep on her and I had no clue what happened.

ALEX POV:
Kailee had fallen asleep on me so I turned off the tv and I went to turn off the lights. "She wouldn't mind if I stayed here for the night right" I thought tot myself. I went back in the bed and after a while she was sleeping on me. I didn't mind but I kept blushing" god she looks so cute when she's sleeping" I thought to myself. "Wait no I can't be thinking like that she's my friend and I'm straight I can't like girls" I couldn't like girls since my parents told me I had to marry a "rich" man. I didn't really care now and I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and I smiled " this is perfect and she's perfect". We both fell asleep until I felt a tap on my shoulder....