In Honor of Joe the dog

It was a cold summer day.

The weather could not have been any more contradictory as Joe the dog was awakened.

In this time of peace in the morning, if only for a moment, Joe the dog felt so finely attuned with the universe.

In these simple moments one can truly relax and achieve both internal and external comforts.

A long wind which shook hairs flew in.

And in this period, Joe the dog would love to go on long walks around whatever street or walkway he could find.

However for Joe the dog, this moment would not last.

Suddenly, the horrible screech of a car snapped his illusion.

Joe the dog was hit with the force of 2.5 cubic tons.

Both of Joe's hind legs were smashed on impact as blood and bone both exploded in what could have been a fantastic display under different conditions.

Joe the dog's spine was similarly obliterated as the car hitting him from the back pushed every bone up against the other.

The force also decimated Joe the dog's front limbs as they simply popped off, alike to a certain species of lizard whose tail is capable of a similar feat.

Just as the force was about to reach Joe the dog's head, he woke up.

Joe the dog was quite surprised and scared with this development.

In a pool of cold sweat his heart beat faster than the engine of the car which ran him over.

But, just as quickly as the story entered his head, it left.

And so, Joe the dog dreamt of his death.