The campus stretched over 600,000 square meters and functioned like a small city. As far as I was aware currently, there were only three dorm apartment buildings for each of the grades alone. It was possible that some of the wealthier class A students would probably spend private points to get nicer lodgings but the rest of the people on campus would be staff.

Groundskeepers, shop owners and workers all of whom would need to function within the ecosystem paying with points. As a general plan formed in my head, I leafed through the booklet and found the section that listed all of the contact information for each of the stores. It was a list not unlike the old phone books of old.

Currently, the only way for students to get points was for them to wait for the monthly stipend. What if they could earn points from their peers? If students were exposed to other food options from outside of Keyaki Mall and the convenience store would they be willing to pay a class D student to go get it for them?

I was lazy enough to part with a couple hundred points if it meant I didn't have to leave my bed, surely I wasn't the only one.

With a plan in mind, I went back to my room and took out my laptop. This was going to take a few days and if I wanted to accelerate my plans I needed time off school. It really was the perfect time to do it. The reality is that the rest of the class isn't doing much of anything at the moment and more than likely our worth would be judged as worthless by the end of the month.

With my mind made up, I picked up my phone and called Eiichiro while I set up what would be my workstation for the next few days. It was going to be a tough call to get through but it was necessary, especially now.

"Kiyo," Eiichiro greeted without even saying hello.

"Hey Eiichiro, are you still up?"

"No I'm asleep, I'm talking to you through telepathy."

"You've been really snippy with me lately, you're never like this. Is the lack of Tsubasa stressing you out?" I teased.

"I'll be honest with you because you're my best friend. I really don't like what you've become since we got here. I know we used to play and mess around whenever we were together before but I've never seen this side of you. You never knew because we didn't go to school together but I take my education seriously..." He didn't even bite at my teasing.

"I'm not doing any less than anyone else in the class."

"Is it wrong that I hold you to a higher standard than everyone else?" Eiichiro asked.

"No but you and Arisu need to stop putting me on a pedestal. I'm not any more special than anyone else, I just happen to be a little smarter than average."

I could practically feel Eiichiro's frustration through the phone as he let out an exasperated breath.

"I don't have the energy for this right now, it's been a long day. What do you want?"

I knew exactly where this was going to go and I ended up hesitating, bracing myself for the incoming storm. He was annoyed and he wasn't going to take the next revelation well.

"I won't be coming into class for the next three days. Before you get angry, I have a plan. If it wasn't time sensitive I'd do it over a longer period but this is really the only time I can do it. After this month everyone is going to knuckle down."

"...whatever, do whatever you want. I don't really care right now." He replied after a long pause.

"I'll need your help the day after tomorrow. Can you come to my dorm at around 7:00pm?"

"Will you be angry if I say I will but I don't want to?"

I was starting to get annoyed with his attitude. It was a new experience, we'd never fought or argued as friends. We always had fun and did everything together with Tsubasa so it was a new experience for me. Save for the one time Arisu figured out that I let her win in chess, I never really had anyone hostile with me since I was freed from that place.