"You can't do it alone!" Romeo shouts as I gaze at the Dreyar in surprise.

"He's not," Says Freed. We turn to see him and the rest of the Thunder Legion behind us.

"We've got his back," Says Evergreen, a hand on her hip.

"The Thunder Legion will handle this," Adds the green haired man.

"We'll leave all the babies to you guys," Adds Bickslow.

"The rest of you, keep away from the big ones," Says Mavis. "Remember what Natsu told us? Only Dragon Slayers can beat them. Laxus, Thunder Legion, good luck."

"Right." They agree.

"Gajeel, find another target," Mavis says.

"You got it."

"Everyone else, focus on the little ones," The Vermillion says to us.

"Yes, ma' am!" Elfman hollers.

"Understood, First Master," Erza says with a long sword in hand. "Alright, it's time to go to work, people!" She glances to me, still kneeling on the ground as Gajeel refuses Levy's offer of help. "Vivian, I don't know why the dragons are after you, or your connection to that man, but we could still use your help with the baby dragons. Get up off your feet and fight with us!"

I gaze at her for a moment, before I feel my gaze harden with determination, my fingers clenching into my shirt hem. "You're right, Erza. Thanks for that," I say as I get to my feet.

She smiles as she says, "That's more like it."

I then move away with her but pause to say to Laxus, "Thanks, Laxus-kun."

"Just get going," He says with his back to me.

My lips tug up into a smile as I follow the Requip mage.

I requip my own rapier as I fend off the dragons alongside Erza, Lisanna and Elfman. As they would jump towards us, Erza and I would strike back with our swords. The baby dragons were definitely tough despite having only just hatched.

I ask as I stand back to back with the Scarlet, rapier gripped in two hands before me, "There's no end to these things, is there?"

"Indeed," She agrees. "I can barely keep up."

I deadpan at the Scarlet over my shoulder as I say pointedly, "Maybe you should rest, like we've been telling you. We can handle this ourselves!"

"She's right, Erza!" The white haired girl agrees as we both raise our swords to block the talons of a dragon. "Your injuries need to heal, so lay back for a bit."

"Don't you worry about me," Erza responds. "This is nothing! I can still fight!"

I push away the dragon before getting into my stance. "Linear!" I launch towards the dragon and slash my glowing, pink rapier through it. My friends cheer as it drops like a stone.

"Oh, wow! Viv-chan is so strong!" Lisanna says.

"Well, of course she is!" Says Elfman, grinning.

I use Linear on a few more Draconians, sometimes even using Shooting Star or Starburst. I soon find myself separated from the others as I fight my way through the baby dragons.

I jump back when one tries to claw at me before I hit it with Deadly Sins. It collapses heavily on the ground. I see more dragons around me and grip my rapier at my side.

"Flashing Comet!" I call before I take off at blinding speeds with my sword glowing blue. It cuts clean through the horde of baby dragons with ease. I use Flashing Comet once more before coming to a stop on one knee, breathing heavily.

When there's a roar, I look up, only to see another line of dragons around me. I grit my teeth before I chant my next spell.

"Shooting Star!" I launch myself into the air towards the dragon in front of me, thrusting my rapier several times and unleashing bursts of green light as I do. The dragon goes down upon being struck by my sword. Another dragon comes at me and I ready my sword. "Diagonal Sting."

I slash in an upward diagonal before cutting back down again, causing the dragon to collapse.

I whirl around and raise my rapier just in time to block yet another dragon's talons from piercing me. I grunt as I struggle to push it away from me.

I cry out as the dragon throws me backwards and I tumble across the rubble strewn floor, my rapier falling from my grip until it embeds itself into the ground next to me.

I struggle to push myself up on my hands to gaze at the dragons closing in on me.

It looks like this is the end...

The dragons lunge for me with talons raised, poised to strike as I lay back down, bracing myself.

However, before they could come into contact with me, I'm surrounded by shadows and there's an explosion as the baby dragons were wiped out.