i am?

This was fun,

I watched them eat dance around and hell, they even started to walk on top of the table not on the food but ON THE TABLE, this gelt like Vegas but in shire. Not that I am complaining cuz I am not!

They ate and ate like there is no tomorrow and I jotted that bilbo wasn't at the table so I placed some food in the plate and made my way to him in the living room.

'I got you food' I said and he turned around 'they are vicious with the food' he commented and I laughed.

'Yes thats they are, mind if I join you?' I said and he moved a bit making place for me on the small couch. Another knock on the door caught everyone's attention and I got up 'I'll get the door' I rushed to open the door and the dwarfs followed behind me. It was Thorin when I opened the door.
'Hello, my lady'
I smiled pushing the door for him to enter 'Hello, come in'

I watched them speak about their adventure to the mountain to claim their homeland, Erebor. I know for sure that I wasn't listening half of what they were saying even after they managed to piss Gandalf for some reason I was still zoned out sitting next to Fili and kili. My face resting in my hand 'You have beautiful eyes'

They all turned to me. Oh no I said that out loud staring at Thorin. I smiled awkwardly and laughed. 'Your eyes are much prettier' he replied with a smile.

Don't freak out
Don't freak out
DO NOT FREAK OUT!

I had to remind myself to stay cool and not freak out. The night went on and they all tried to convince Bilbo to join them. But he avoided the whole conversation and went to sleep.

We also sat in the living room. I was looking around the books sitting far from the fireplace 'miss moon will join us in the trip' said Gandalf.

I turned behind 'I am?'
He nodded 'Yes, indeed. She has a great knowledge with herbs and could be a great companion for you as far as I am concerned none of you are knowledgeable in healing nor herbs and miss moon is'

I shrugged 'I am?' I looked at them and then back at Gandalf 'I am.'

'Alright then, it is settled. It would be good if we call it a night'