Kinda a flashback filler

So, you might be wondering how I got here... well it all started when...

I was walking down the street coming back home from the store, and like all cliche crappy movies, the person want to get home quicker and DECIDES TO GO DOWN AN ALLEYWAY FOR A SHORTCUT HOME!!! ...yeah I was preeeeetty stupid... I got chloroformed, and got kidnapped and now I'm in a creepy a** humid basement of some sorts with my kidnapper as I annoy the f— out of 'em!! So good times!!

Ugh... why do you keep me in your torture basement? Is it some sort of creepy a** fetish or something?!, I laugh trying to push this persons buttons, sort of succeeding in a way. "Are you ok? Like mentally? Do you have a few screws loose or something?!" The masked person barked back, trying to not kill the smug little brat that they put so much effort into tying the crazy teen up. "This will be a looooong day for the both of us..." the kidnapper groaned, longing for sleep.
(You and me pal 😭✨)
Welp sucks to f—ing suck bro! I'm not stuck in here with you... YOU'RE STUCK IN HERE WITH ME!!!!, I bark at my kidnapper looking up at them with a sly grin. {things are starting to work in my favor, I'll be out of here in no time}

...and that's where I was wrong...

~to be continued~

Hi there. So I've been busy but I'm back, I will try to update this within a 5 day span, due to school 😭🔫, but knowing that I at least have some people reading this utter mess of a story, it gives me a little bit of motivation to continue this.
So hopefully you found this story a little bit worth to read. If not, it doesn't matter to me that much, but if you like this thanks ☺️ sorry that this one was shorter I kinda am busy with other things.

236 words WOOOOOOO!!!