Chapter 3

Here's another chapter for you guys~ Oh, I was wondering how many chapters this should be.... Any suggestions? Or any other ideas for the story just incase I get writers block XD

Before you read: I was listening to Dollhouse at some points in the story so it might be kinda sad or weird XD

----------------------------------

I quickly got out of the car and took out Feliciano's luggage. "Oh, wait. Feli is still asleep." I whispered to myself as I was taking his luggage downstairs and into the guest room. I then walked back outside and opened the passenger door.

"Feli?" I said as I poked his arm. Silence. "I guess I'll have to carry him...?" I was very unsure if I should do so, but I did it anyways.

"[Name]!" Feliciano yelled right into my ear as we were half way through the door way.

"Ow...." I said as I put him back on his feet. "Please don't do that again...." I whispered as I rubbed my ear. "Plus my mom is asleep. Now, come on. Let's go downstairs and get to bed." I offered with a small smile.

"Sure! Veh.... Do I get to sleep in [Name]'s room?~" He whispered/asked as we walked downstairs.

"No. You have to sleep in the guest room but it connects to my room, remember?" I asked.

"I remember! I remember!" Feli yelled out.

"Shh. Tone it down." I whispered as I put my index finger over my lips to signal 'be quiet'. Feliciano nodded and walked into my room. I looked at him once before going upstairs and near the fireplace. I looked at the pictures with my mom, dad, Feliciano and I.

~Flash back~

"I bet you that Feliciano and [Name] are gonna date when they're older." [Name]'s mom said to her husband (not your husband, your moms. Aka your father) with a bright smile as she watched over the two kids play in and having a blast.

"Hmph.... I bet you that they will get married." [Name]'s father said with a smirk. He held out his hand to shake. [Name]'s mother grinned and shook his hand.

"It's a deal."

~Flash back over~

I smiled sadly as a few tears fell onto the picture frame I was looking at.

"I'm not sure if I can make that happen dad.... I can try.... Just for you...." My voice cracked as not tears began to fall.

~Time skip brought to you by I don't know really. I give up~

I rolled over in my bed and became face to face with a wall. "Mmph.... Wall.... Move...." I whispered in annoyance. "Fudge this. I'm getting out of bed...." I yawned as I sat up in bed.

I put on my slippers and walked over to the door that connected my room to Feli's. I slowly opened the creaky door and looked in. He was still sleeping peacefully. I probably shouldn't bother him.

I walked up the stairs to the kitchen and looked at my mom.

"Mom?" I asked. She didn't answer....

"Mom.... Please wake up." I grabbed onto her lifeless body.

"No.... This can't be happening.... Everything.... Everything was going so well.... Mom! Stop playing around!" I cried out as tears began rushing down my face.

Heavy footsteps were heard coming up the stairs as I stood still, trying to think of what I could do to get my mother back....

"An arm...." I whispered.

"[N-Name]?" Feliciano asked, "Wh-What happened?" He whispered.

"M.... My mother.... She's.... Dead." Everything went silent. He was probably too shocked to even think about talking.

"I'm here f-for you, [Name]." Feli whispered as he pulled you in a hug and held you as close as he could.

A few minutes later I called my school and said I wouldn't be there for a few months due to what happened to my mother. ((A/N: You can actually take a few months off of school because of a death in the family. I know this because I had to once))

Feli sat next to me on the couch and hugged me once again. "I'm sorry you have to go through this while you're here Feli...." I muttered into his shoulder.

"Veh.... Don't worry about it. It's better that I am here. Who knows what would happen if you were alone." He said and kissed your head in a comforting and friendly manner.

I smiled a small smile. "Thanks Feli...."