Playing With Fire And Heartstrings

Começar do início

"It's ok, but I know you still feel something for me. I can hear it in your heart. You want to hate me," he said with his hands on my waist,"but you can't. I'm your danger what keeps it your edge alive. I know your crazy about him and your crazy about me too." He kissed my neck. My eyes turned brown. "Just my touch, my voice sends shivers down your spine." I pinned him on the floor. My eyes turned back to gray.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"You know I'm right." He said smirking. I can't admit it or bring myself to admit that I care. Even thought I want to tell him, he is just gonna break my heart again. I'm asking for trouble, and playing with fire. My grip on him weakened. I sat down on the couch, with my arms folded.

"Just leave me alone."

"Or what?" He said as he was tugging at the hem of my shirt. He took off his shirt and leaned in to kiss me. I ran into the kitchen and sat on the counter. I took my phone and tried to text Troy but Thomas took my phone out of my hand and threw it against the wall. "You were gonna call him." He placed himself between my legs. He pulled off my shirt. "Try and fight me off now." He kissed me and some part of me enjoyed it and another part didn't. He kissed my neck and my hands unbuttoned his jeans. "I knew you'd come around."

"Oh shut up." I managed to say and kissed him back. He was right, I was still into him. But now I had bigger problems.

5 hours later...

It was 4 in the afternoon. I put back on my clothes.

"Why don't you stay?" He said

"I can't I need a new phone and I have to go home."

"Ok. See you later baby." He said as his kissed my forehead.

"Bye jerk." I said as he laughed. I really can't stand him. I walked home thinking about that moment. I knew I had to choose one. Maybe my heart was still with Troy and my mind was with Thomas. I can't bear with loosing one of them.

Later at home...

I got home and my Dad was talking to Mr. Stilinski and my Mom looked like she hadn't sleep for 24 hours.

"Hello?" I said as my Mom caught sight of me. She ran over to me and cried in relief.

"Emma I'm so glad your home." She said and my Dad came over and hugged me too. Mr. Stilinski sighed in relief.

"Where were you?" Dad asked I wanted to say Thomas kidnapped me and broke my phone.

"I don't remember. I'm just glad to be home."

"Where's your phone?" Mom asked.

"It got crushed by a car. I'm gonna go upstairs." I said.

I got in my room and Troy was sitting on my bed.

"Oh thank god your ok." He said as he hugged me.

"Yeah."

"You smell different." He said

"What do you mean?"

"You smell like a dude. You smell like.. Thomas." He said as I closed my door. "You weren't with him, were you?" My cheeks became red. "He didn't touch, kiss, or had sex with you did he?" I became speechless. "He did, didn't he?" Troy looked really mad. I didn't argue back because there wasn't anything to say. He sat back down on my bed. I knew he was mad with me and practically wanted to kill Thomas. I went in my bathroom, locked the door and cried. I felt really bad now. I couldn't bring myself to even explain to him why. I knew he left.

Later that day....

It was already 9 pm. I had my new phone. I just laid there in the bed. Josiah came to check on me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"No, Josiah. I'm not ok. I did something bad and I hope you don't make the same mistake."

"Well something tells me you should call him." He said as he walked out.

"Ok." I said. I called Troy and got no answer. I left him at least 16 messages. Then I fell asleep. I felt arms wrap themselves around me, and I took a deep breath.

"Shh.... It's ok I forgive you." Troy said.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's ok Emma, I know how it feels." He said

"Why, what did you do?"

"You had a doppelgänger who lived a long time and made me what I am. She looked just like you, but she had brown eyes. I think she is still around, but I'm already with you. She dated someone else. She was twisted, evil. Her name was Katrina." He said

"Oh ok."

"Yeah. Just to think we only cared for them." He said.

"Yeah."

"Would you go back to him?" He asked

"At the moment, I don't know. Would you go back to her?"

"No. Not in a million of years. Does he do it better than me?" He asked as my face turned red from embarrassment.

"Um... you both have an equal performance but he kinda has this thing were he um... well..."

"I get it, but when we are married you get the picture right?" He asked

"Yeah."

It was a very awkward moment. But life is full of those.

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. Another one will maybe be posted on monday. :) Comment, Like, and Vote.