"Well, you should fuck off." Rindou chuckled, moving his hands up to your leg.

Draken was silent all night, he only talked to Wakasa and Sanzu and never even tried to speak to you. Not that you wanted him to. It's the best course, actually. Both of you pretending not to know each other, pretending you both aren't each other's mistake.

Your unexpected night ended. You got close with Senju and talked about things you don't usually talk to with your friends before. She's comfortable to talk to and you can absolutely be yourself around her. She's cool and stuff!

Rindou wrapped his arm around your waist, assisting you so you wouldn't fall face flat on the ground.

You're drunk and couldn't even recognize your own boyfriend. Everything looks blurry. One thing you could recognize was his faint voice whispering in your ears.

"Let's get you home. You'll have some explaining to do—"

You turned to him, catching him off guard. With your pointer finger, you silenced him. "Shh, Rin~ You're so handsome tonight! Do you want some blow—"

Panic covered his face as he pressed a palm on your lips, "Hey, we're in public. Your voice is too loud."

"If you can't wait to fuck 'til home, there's a motel nearby! Just go rent a fucking room!" Sanzu shouted in a slurred voice before he got in Senju's car, the woman driving.

You didn't mind the place, the weather or even the time. You stared longingly at Rindou's face. His eyebrows furrowed, confused in every single way. Lips red from the liquor he drank, twitching as if he wanted to say something. And eyes trained only at you.

"I'll take you home."

"Why? You don't want me to sleep over? Hmm?"

With a sigh, he carried you in bridal style, throwing you on the backseat of his car. "You seriously have a way to drive me crazy!"

"I know you don't want to talk about what happened, but Y/n, I missed you."

You were dumbfounded. It was beyond your belief that one day, he'll seek you and say those words you longed to hear years ago. But not now.

Not now that you're finally over.

You bit your lips, fingers playing with each other under the table. "Mitsuya, you know we're over. It's been years—"

"I know. It's just that… that's how I really feel. Five years, five years I tried to find ways to contact you and talk to you again but you're out of reach. You're gone."

"...I wanted to get away." Away from you.

Mitsuya closed his eyes for a moment, as if contemplating whether to say it or not. And in the end, his strong emotions ruled him.

"Y/n, I know I'm not in the place to say this but I still love you." It was straight forward, he didn't intend to beat around the bush and waste each passing second like a stupid man. "Do you think we could try again?"

You wanted to let out a sarcastic laugh. He still loves you, he says.

You hurt him, you 'cheated' on him, you betrayed him, you left a scar on him. Everything that you wanted to forget was completely linked to him. Everything sad, complicated and happy was all him.

How could you go back to him when you've had enough?

You've had enough nightmares of Mitsuya crying because of you? You've had enough conscience trying to blame yourself for hurting him. You've had enough of happy memories turning into sad ones. You've had enough of it.