09. Who's that hottie?

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
CHAPTER 9 - "Who's that hottie?"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★CHAPTER 9 - "Who's that hottie?"

"I swear I'm fine!"

Just a few days after everything had happened, you were back in college. It had been good to just lay down and take some time to think, but the fact you were home without anything to do made you get flashbacks of all you had been through. Your class had just ended and you were walking to the next classroom where you'd have contract law but you weren't alone, Sanghoon and his sister Jisoo were nagging you asking you if we were alright every damn 5 minutes.

"Guys, I've been through hell and now I just want to go back to my normal life and try to forget what happened" You exclaimed, emphasizing the last part. You didn't want them to feel bad about you or to treat you like you were sick.

"Well, we just want you to know that we're here for you" Sanghoon smacked your head playfully.

"Yah! Stop it" You smacked him back "I just want to say I learned how to suffocate someone so you better be careful what you say from now on"

You saw his brown eyes widen while he quickly put his arms up surrendering "Hm... I don't know how to feel after that information"

"Do you two do anything besides arguing?" Jisoo rolled her eyes, tired of hearing the bickering, she intertwined her arms with yours "Let's just celebrate the fact Y/N is back with us. After class, we should go get ice cream!"

"Yes!!" You shouted happily and she started jumping. The people around you give you weird looks.

"Do you guys forget you aren't teenagers anymore?" Sanghoon spoke, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Says the one who still plays Sims 3-" His sister winked, clearly teasing him.

"You-" He hissed before turning his heels and walking faster, hiding in shame.

"Y/N" She turned to face you, her voice tone changing drastically "I just wanted to admit something to you, when you were gone Sanghoon couldn't sleep nor eat. He distributed flyers around town to see if anyone had seen you. You know he's terrible at expressing his feelings but he cares for you deeply and he'd do anything to help you"

You watched as his tall frame kept walking, his luscious brown hair moving with his steps. Sanghoon and Jisoo had been the ones who helped you get through the loss of your mom and they were your best friends.

If anything happened to them you'd be completely frightened so you couldn't even imagine how they felt during the days you went missing.

You quickly hugged Jisoo "I know. He doesn't express a lot but I know how he feels and also how you feel. Did you get any sleep during those days?"