✧2✧

My lids refused to stay open during the Uber ride to the airport, I had nearly fallen asleep almost seventeen times and didn't get an inch of sleep at all. To top it all off, I looked homeless in JJ's old hoodie and a pair of sweatpants with a bare face full of freckles. 

I got out the cab in a hurry, walking into the airport with my back straight like a model. I needed to make a good thirteenth impression to his friends, or else this spontaneous trip would spew into a disaster that I am not ready to face. Longingly putting my hand on my luggage, I walked through the airport aimlessly before feeling someone tap politely on my shoulder.

Talia.

I could not say that Talia and I were the best of friends, but her and Freya seemed to be the only ones to keep in touch after I had went incognito from life. She was like the older sister that I never had, and we had grown somewhat close after sharing the same interest in Music. 

I immediately hugged her. 

"Heeeyyy" She spoke, dragging out her words. I grinned back at her.

We had 5 minutes of small talk before we both headed back to the big group of people that stood in the airport. I strolled my luggage to the pile of luggages that were in the airport before striding to JJ and hugging the shit out of him. I felt my hair being ruffled and voices in the background. 

"Who is that?.." I managed to figure out the voice of Harry.

Ugh...

"Thats fucking Ruby-Grace Lad, the one that hates you? Do you not remember?," Lux spoke. I internally rolled my eyes at the blonde boy stood at the back with his blue eyes wide and dimples showing as he spoke to Lux. "She's...changed, wow." 

I let go of the long hug I had with my older brother, and turned to everyone who looked at me if I was an exotic bird. I smiled at everyone, giggling as I said my hello's.

"Ohh shit Ruby?" Ethan spoke, his mouth wide open, jaw dropped to the floor, rubbing his chest. I laughed slightly at his expression, shaking his hand firmly. "You've changed so much!" He whispered, not believing that I was real. 

"So have you, oh my... What happened to my best friend fatty Ethan?" He rolled his eyes playfully at my response, not hesitating to shoot back.

"Could say the same for you mate, what happened to fatty Ruby?" I facepalmed, laughing slightly before hearing Vik yell at us to all start going through security. I started walking, everyone ahead of me which left Harry and I at the back. He was the only one that didn't say hello to me. 

Asshole.

I started walking faster, turning around to greet him expecting him to think that I was doing a friendly gesture, but what I had received back wasn't anywhere close to what I had expected. His glare burned into my eyes, and I blinked blankly at his face, my small smile dropping to a smirk. 

Some things just never change Deenbog. I hate you, and you hate me. 

His stupid fucking blue eyes isn't going to ruin my holiday.