"Couldn't you just have drop me some voicemail message or some email about this? You took your time to pester me in my household today just for this." Mitsuya replied coldly.

Any thin thread of patience snapped out of Draken's entire being upon hearing his words and he narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists to the side. "If it actually works then I wouldn't be here in the first place, isn't it? Look buddy, I'm just doing my job and business here, nothing personal. I just want you to pay the remaining balance for our services and get your bike at the shop. But if you don't want to do so then fine. Just tell me and I would call for the tow truck to get it to the junkyard." He shot back.

His words seemed to snapped Mitsuya out of his frosty demeanor and his eyes widened briefly before he looked away with an expression Draken couldn't decipher.

"Fine. Just wait here for a sec as I'll get my money to pay you."

Draken only nodded in silence as he watched Mitsuya headed back inside his house to get his money.

"Jesus Christ. What a loaded day today isn't it." Draken mumbled to himself as a deep sigh escaped his lips.

Mitsuya finally went back and handed him some bills. "Here. Just keep the change as I don't have an exact amount for the remaining balance." He muttered hoarsely.

"...Right. Do you want to get your bike at the shop, or have it delivered on your doorstep?" Draken asked.

"No. I'll just get them on your shop tomorrow morning. I just have some important things to do right now..."

"Okay got it. Our shop opens at 9 in the morning so just drop by there to get it." Draken bowed before he eventually left him, fighting the urge to turn back as he could feel the other's gaze following him and almost burned his back due to the intensity of it.

The grating sounds of the roller shutter reverberated against the sidewalk early in the morning after Inupi rolled it upwards, an indication that their motor shop was finally opened on that day.

Faint lights from the rays of the sun came filtering in slowly inside the windows as he also opened the blinds. He was about to make some coffee for himself when he noticed someone leaning against the side of their shop outside.

He furrowed his brows as a bewildered expression crossed his features. Was the man there waiting ages ago upon opening of their shop?

Inupi thought he looked vaguely familiar, but he cannot pinpoint onto where and when exactly he had seen the young man since he can only see his profile from his point of view. He took a deep breath as he went towards his spot and went outside to call his attention.

"Hey. Excuse me? Can I help you? I just noticed that you're sort of standing there at the side of the shop for quite some time now." Inupi began as he called for his attention.

"Yes. I came here to pick up my bike since someone drop by at my house yesterday and informed me that the needed repairs for it is done and collected the remaining balance for the services." The young man said in in a deep yet dry voice that reminded Inupi of smooth yet gravelly lands going into the mountains.

He masked his surprise when the man finally faced him and a memory clicked inside his head. This was the young, urbane man who was wearing tailored clothes and asked for their services in fixing his bike. Compared to his appearance before to which he appeared right now there was a stark difference: Although he doesn't look that thin perse, he could surmise that he had lost a weight judging from his wiry frame on his clothes that hung limply on his body. There was a noticeable shadow of a stubble on his face, and he looked utterly pale like it was the first time that the sunlight had touch his ivory skin. He could see that he was freshly bath judging from the slight dampness of his hair, but it didn't hide the fact that the bags under his eyes were still noticeable from his lack of sleep and his orchid eyes looked dull and droopy compared to the last time that he had seen it as luminous, vibrant and a tad bit expressive.