HIS EGO VS HER SELF RESPECT

Start from the beginning

   "  she should have asked me...she fool " I said hitting the table.

   " Its self respect  sir not foolishness  " The detective told , he has grown respect over ANJALI ." I think she did so  she can leave you and start up at some new place when you decide to dissolve this marriage. " . The detective said

   Hearing the detective words I yelled " get out.." . She can never leave me not In this Life.

   DHANUSH started to laugh while I shoutedat him to stop laughing for which he replied.

   " admit it with heart." he said

   I confusedly asked " what to admit ?? "

   " you care for ANJALI ... "

     I do care for her but what is there to laugh .

   I become furious and shouted " shut the hell who cares for whom??.".

   " Then you were not gonna help her? " DHANUSH asked.

      She never asked me right then why should I ?

   " let her self respect help her . " I said and sat down .I took a file and started to work. I tried hard to concentrate on the file but failed. My thoughts roamed around her.

    She was already In a mess now leaving this boutique will do no good. She will be broken. She will loose her mind .

   " Now she would have signed the registration right VIKRAM ?? " DHANUSH asked for which I throw a dead glare.

   In a minute he added " From tomorrow she will be stuck in the kitchen then may get depressed. " DHANUSH added fuel to the fire.

    Fuck her SELF RESPECT Vs MY EGO .I stood up and DHANUSH followed him with a smile.

   On the way ,I said " I am helping her as you were so worried  . I know you were seeing her as a your unborn sister."

     I am not the person who would help other voluntarily but she is something ...

   " ya..ya... I can see it " DHANUSH said in a mock and got a playful beat with file .

AUTHOR POV :

     VIKRAMreached into the register office . " MAY I COME IN ?? "  VIKRAM asked as he entered.

    MAYA jaw dropped to the floor seeing him. DIVYA shivered at his sight.

   ANJALI stood confused on his arrival. she turned towards NALINI with an accusing look for which she nodded 'no' vigourously.

   " Why are you here VIKRAM ?? " ANJALI asked .

   " I came up for a registration and saw MAYA through the window so I came in to see whats happening " VIKRAM said tugging his hands onto the pocket.

   "ulaga nadipu da samy ( what an Oscar acting.) " DHANUSH muttered under his breath to get elbowed by VIKRAM.

   " Nothing big...I am just transferring the property of boutique to MAYA name. " ANJALI  said emotionlessly.

   " OHH..not so big right ?? " VIKRAM asked coming close to her .

    ANJALI nodded her head lookingdown.