Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -

Start from the beginning

Y/n brings him down to the Kakushi's to aid his poison. Y/n did tried to save Inosuke too, but he was already tied up to a tree for some reason. So he did ignored his shouting and make his way back to Tanjiro with Giyu after stumbling into him on the way.

"Hey, how did it g-"

At a moment, butterflies surround Giyu and Y/n, though they quickly understands the situation and lowers their stance. from the trees, Shinobu speeds in and attempts to kill Nezuko;
Y/n steps aside, and Giyu blocks her.

"Oh my..." Shinobu regains her feet back and was concerned. "Why would you get in my way? So sensitive. So boring. but, I guess that's why... no one likes you, Tomioka-san." She grins, her carved katana saying "destroy demons" in kanji.

"Now, Tsugi-san, why don't you get out of there or I'll tell Rengoku-san about this." Shinobu grins, threathing him.

In response, Y/n shows a defeated face, but was hestitant. "I'm not... I'm not disliked by people." Giyu Interrupted, which surprises the three of them.

" Giyu Interrupted, which surprises the three of them

"Tanjiro.." Y/n takes the risk

"Huh?"

"Run." Y/n readies his stance. "Eh? Isn't that againts the corps rules?" Shinobu still has a straight smile, but they both know it was something else.

"I see you're dead serious." Shinobu and Y/n clashed swords, with her still in disbelief.

<Major Timeskip>

"Tsugi-san. what you are doing is a violation to the corps rules." Y/n pins Shinobu to the ground after Giyu went to find Nezuko.

"Is it because I'm protecting a demon or is it just because I'm dominating you right now?"
Y/n grins, Shinobu's eyes widened.

"Literally, I mean..." He continues, the hashira giggles. before it continues to get more awkward for the two, a kasugai crow gives a message from headquarters; Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back.

later, Tanjiro, still asleep, lies on a stone garden when Y/n tells him to wake up. he jolts awake and finds himself before several swordsman;
Y/n telling him he is in the presence of the Hashiras.

"Where am I?!"

"This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters." Shinobu told him, while Y/n walked away, then stood silent behind Kyojuro Rengoku.

"You are on a trial-"

"There's no need for trial! Protecting a demon is clearly a violation of the code! We should handle them to ourselves!" The hashira said. Y/n can feel stares crawling up to his face.

Flame Hashira
Rengoku, Kyojuro said.

"In that case, I'll decapitate them with a style. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you've ever seen." Another hashira gets closer.