FOUR

4: THE POWER OF A KISS

THE OTHER SIBLING HAD FINALLY SHOWN
her face. Amara was amazed by her beauty. You could tell they were definitely related as they were both easy on the eyes. After Shawn had uttered that she was his sister she had dropped her cloak and dashed herself towards Shawn. She jumped forward as she sent her knee in his direction. He dodged it and she sent a kick his way and he had dodged once more. Her fighting skills were subpar. She was genuinely surprised as she thought Shawn had told her that his dad only trained her. Maybe she picked up some fighting after he left? Who knows but Shawn was definitely evenly matched with her.

She then kicked his shin as he fell to one knee. She could see his mouth moving but couldn't hear any words as the crowd was cheering so loud. The fight continued as Amara was so distracted by the both of them that the sound surrounding her tuned out. She could see he was trying to hold a conversation but that she wasn't answering back as he got a kick to his crotch. That definitely hurt and she could definitely feel it. They continued there bickering and for a second she had walked past him and her eyes closed. As she opened them she turned back to him and kicked him in the face as he fell on his knees out cold. Amara's eyes widened. "Holy shit," she mumbled. "Xu Xialing, you're amazing! We love you, Xu Xialing! Whoo!"

Amara chuckled at Jon-Jon. He definitely was a fan of Xu Xialing but had to agree with him she was truly amazing. The music turned back up as Shawn started to regain consciousness and looked down at Katy and Amara. They shared a look with each other and gave him a thumbs up as Katy down a drink. They had pulled Shawn away as he got up and went to the back area where he put his clothes back on and got a tissue for his nose. He went into what looked like an office as Amara grabbed Katy and followed after him. Although before he walked in Jon-Jon stepped in front of them as he went into his fanny pack and gave Katy money. "Katy! What the hell?"

"What! You weren't paying attention anyway! You were to busy drooling over Shawn and his hot younger sister." Amara quirked a brow up at her, "So you think she's hot too?" Katy stopped counting her money as she realized the mistake she made and rolled her eyes. "Shut up." Amara chuckled as Jon-Jon opened the door for them and they walked in and Katy went back to counting her money again. "Where'd you get all that money? Did you bet against me?" Amara crossed her arms over her chest and gave her a look as Katy looked at Shawn and then Amara and back to Shawn. "No," as she stuffed the money in her fanny pack. "This girl," Amara scoffed.

She headed over to the cushioned chairs where Shawn was and sat next to him. "Hi, Xialing. I'm Katy. You're like such a badass. Everything that you do is, like, so cool. That was really cool." Amara chuckled at Katy's comment. Xialing looked at her as she started unwrapping her hands. "I like your pants." Katy smiled, "Thank you. Thanks. Yeah." Amara glanced down at Katy's bright pants and chuckled to herself. "I'm Amara." Xialing looked at her and smiled. "You're very pretty Amara." Amara blushed softly as she put some of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you." Shawn scoffed as Amara gave him a confused look and Shawn rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"