THE AVATAR

THE AVATAR! Amara was born into the world of Ta Lo and the village fell in love with her. Amara was a beautiful child and the elders could tell she was going to make a difference in the world and especially for the people of Ta Lo. As she started getting older the elders realized she had a gift. The abilities of controlling the elements water, earth, fire, and wind. The citizens of Ta Lo were amazed by Amara she was gifted with these abilities. That's when they figured out who she was. There was a folklore, a very old legend that no one had heard of in over 100 years.

It was the story of the Avatar. The avatar was known as the master of being able to use all four elements. The avatar is supposed to keep peace and balance in the world. The spirit Raava is what is able to make the avatar do all of this. When an avatar dies it finds a the new avatar and keeps going into a cycle. As Amara was growing older her abilities were getting stronger and that's when she discovered the avatar state. It first happened when her parents died from a fatal disease. The avatar state is when the avatar is at their most strongest and is one with the spirit Raava. It lets them combine the four elements. It is when she feels a certain emotion very strongly. It was amazing what Amara could do.

Amara did not feel that way. She was haunted by feeling all of these powers it was overwhelming. Especially the avatar state and it was enough for her to runaway. Amara made it all the way to San Fransisco where she met Emily Cho. She took Amara in and basically cared for her as a mother. She was strict and harsh but was loving and Emily would never admit this but she loved Amara like her own. As she started High School she met Sean & Katy. Her two best friends that got her through high school. As she graduated she decided on going to go to college all while working with Katy & Sean at the car valet place. One day it all changed when the ten rings organization should up on the bus.

CAST

amara cho by
willow smith
(THE AVATAR)

emily cho by
sandra oh
(THE 2ND MOM)

shang chi
and the legend of the ten rings cast as
themselves

PLAYLIST

WAIT A MINUTE WILLOW TRANSPARENT SOUL WILLOW BUBBLE POP ELECTRIC GWEN STEFANI 4:00 AM TAEKO ONUKI MY LITTLE LOVE ADELE GOD MUST HATE ME CATIE TURNER CYCLONE BABY BASH LIGHTS ARE ON TOM ROSENTHAL HOME MICHAEL BUBLÉ

disclaimer: i just wanted to say i don't own anything, i don't own marvel or my ocs powers. it belongs to the creators i just own my oc and her character just not her power and who she us based off of.

started: 12/22/21
ended: ??

authors note: i hope everyone enjoys! i have been waiting for someone to do a marvel story based on the avatar. there probably is one i just haven't seen it. well i hope i do a good job and see you guys in the next chapter.