ASHIRIN DA BIYAR

The subsequent time she opened her eyes, her view was packed with the moldy ceiling that had seen its prime days. She could faintly hear one-way arguing and repetitively echoing dull thuds.

Taking a minute for her to look around, her side was leaning against Theo's chest on top of a four-poster bed that might soon collapse with only Slytherin House robes with Theo's spicy scent bordering her bare skin with the dirty mattress, she's thankful for the warming charm that encompasses it though.

Wait- Meaning that the exposed feeling before she fainted was true, she failed to transform herself into a human with still-intact clothes when she was right in Theo's arms. But, Maureen will be freaked out because of that later, for now- "Enough, Blaise."

The blows stopped immediately and Blaise shifted sideways to reveal his handiwork, battered and blue. Exactly what his father taught him, what did she expect from the son of a dead Italian mobster?

"Is he, really?" She asked with a little to no hope in her voice, tracing her jewels eyes on the tied human Padfoot, albeit in his worse state, it's him

"Flat-out." Daphne butted in from the corner of the room, lounging on a ratty armchair

The said he gazing at Maureen's wince at his livid bruise that rising on his unreadable eyes, "Your father would have done the same for me. Brave of you not to run for a teacher. I'm grateful... it will make everything much easier..." His voice sounded as though he had long since lost the habit of using it

What just came out of the mouth of the man in front of her would probably have riled Maureen up if she had really known James Potter as her father.

Yet, the orphaned Maureen smirked weakly, "We're not much a fan of authorities."

It summoned a hoarse, bitter chuckle from the man.

She tried to get up from her comfortable position only for her arm to be held back by Theo, who hadn't said a word.

She turned her body sideways to face her unmistakably brooding boyfriend and murmured against his lips, "Mi dai la possibilità, Bebé?"

(Would you give me the chance, Babe?)

It felt like they stared at each other since forever before Theo pecked her chapped lips and let her out of his clutch, she promptly waves her hand to cancel Blaise's incarcerous and conjure a chair for both she and the man.

A surprised gasp came from the man, simultaneously with Blaise's, "Heath-"

She interrupted him with a firm, "Voglio solo parlare, dammi tempo per questo." Then turns to talk in French to the still-tensed Daphne, "Parle juste."

(I just wanna talk, give me time for it. Just talk.)

She cast a Gravitas Penna for the man before propping him up to the conjure chair, "Quelle autre surprise as-tu pour Moi, Bambi? D'un bébé Bambi à un Joli Bambi, un expert du sans baguette et du nonverbal, multilingue-" He murmured with his unsurprisingly fluent French when she closed enough, Black's roots were from France, after all

(What more surprise do you have for me, Bambi? From a baby Bambi to a pretty Bambi, an expert at wandless and nonverbal, multilingual-)

His widened eyes that go along mild sneer on his lips emerged when he was finally able to take a clear view when she take a seat in front of him, "A Slytherin?"

Her eyebrow rose at his weird tone, "Why is it?"

Her voice, Heather Potter's voice probably made the man before her realize that she was his Bambi, if his apologetic face is any indication.