T x Reader - T meeting your parents

Your parents are based off of mine!

Lets be honest you were scared out of your mind right now. Your parents have been asking when you were going to let them meet your mysterious boyfriend that they only knew by the name, Aaron T. For some magical reason they decided to pick their own time to come see him WHICH you didn't know about. So that brings you to where you were right now, screaming on the ground in front of the couch T sat on. For the first time since he's met you he's been more calm than you. "I'm sure everything will be okay" He knelt down over you, rubbing your back. "MY PARENTS ARE COMING." You wailed, continuing to roll around, knocking T's hand off of you.

T sat there in silence as he watched you cry. "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?" you sobbed. Sitting up, you looked at T, tears coming down your cheeks. T only chuckled as he wiped them before they could fall of your face. He leant forward, making you blush. You both leaned towards each other. "IM LOSING MY MARBLES RIGHT NOW, OKAY?" T blurted out, causing you to flinch back. "IM PETRIFIED BUT I LOVE YOU!" He stood up before he started to pace around the room.

You watched, speechlessly, as T paced back and fourth screaming about how nervous he was. You stood up and followed him around when you noticed he was going to the other room. You both endlessly screamed about your situation. "YOUR PARENTS" T turnt to you, grabbing you by the shoulders. "I KNOW" You screamed as you grabbed his shoulders, nodding. "THEY'RE COMING HERE-" T shook you back and fourth. "I KNOW!-" You yelled, dizzily. "TODAY Y/N, TODAY!" T let go of your shoulders as he started jumping around you. "Wait-" You paused. "Wait!" You turnt to T, who was behind you. "We have to get ready!" You grabbed your hair, pushing it out of your face. T's face dropped as he realized you were right. "When did they say they were coming??" T asked frantically. "At 5!" You gasped. You both looked  at the clock that was on the drawer. 4:30 It read. You looked at T who was already looking at you, before racing to your shared bedroom. Both of you desperately went through your closet as you guys looked through different outfits.

"whatdoyouthinkofthis?!" T asked quickly, showing you a shirt. "No, that's ugly- whydoyouevenhavethat?! NEVERMINDKEEPLOOKING." you scrambled, throwing shirts on the ground. You guys finally found outfits. After the outfits you did a quick clean up around the place while T ordered some food online (Y'all know damn well that man isn't allowed in the kitchen.) After about 15 minutes you guys finished everything. You went to the mirror you had in the living room and quickly fixed up any strand of hair that popped out. While you were doing this T walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You look amazing as always" T rested his chin on your shoulder, adoration shining in his eyes as he stared at your reflection. You wore a pretty occasional shirt (your choice idk), nothing too fancy but nothing too boring either. T wore some baggy pants with a white T-shirt, and yes he wore his hat with his signature swag. (Swag is basically just how you like to wear your things, a signature look basically) You put your arms on his hands as you rolled your eyes.

You gave him a quick peck to the cheek which he melted at. "Okay okay that's enough!" You unwrapped his arms from you and turned around, fixing up his shirt. "let's start with this. so my parents are one of kind, right?" You grabbed his shirt as you started straightening it. T nodded, he was paying attention but mostly staring at how good you looked. "Basically just don't disrespect them and be chill. Not too chill! but chill enough to where I don't think you're a whole other person." You finished fixing his shirt and let go, looking up at him. (Pretend he's taller than you idk)

He smiled , lovingly, at you as you stared back at him.   You admired him until he made a goofy face, making you shake your head at him. He giggled softly til the doorbell rang. You both looked at the door. "Should I get it or should you?" T whispered to you. You shrugged nervously "Uhm I'll get it" You quickly walked to the door and unlocked the door. As soon as you opened it your dad jumped on you with wide arms. "Y/NNN" Your dad hugged you. You smiled at him while hugging him back. Your mom walked in, shaking her head at him. After your dad let go he moved to the side allowing your mom to hug. "Hi, my baby" She hugged you tightly. You hugged back, you loved when she called you that.