Robaire x reader - Meeting Robaire at fan meet and greet.

You were shaking so badly. A little background check, you had somehow convinced yourself to come out of your shell and drive across two states. You weren't really the type to come out in public or even talk to anyone because of how much you struggled with interacting, but for some reason you had come up with this great idea and you're now standing in the line for 4 Town's main singer/leader, Robaire. If only teleportation was a real thing. You gulp as you notice how close you are to meeting Robaire. There was only 3 more people in front of you til you could talk to him. You leaned to the left out of curiosity, looking at Robaire with your head slightly tilted. You stared for a bit, admiring his beautifully toned skin and his perfect features. Your gawking was cut off when Robaire noticed you, causing you to go back into hiding behind the random stranger in front of you. "Well that was embarrassing..." You mentally facepalmed. Another 30 or 40 minutes passed and it was finally your turn.

As the person who was last with Robaire left the chair, you watched as Robaire averted his eyes over to you. Your face grew red as you slowly walked over to the chair, taking a seat. "Hi!" Robaire smiled at you with such kind eyes. You awkwardly waved at him. "oh, do you not talk?" He asked, looking at you curiously. "n-no I do.. I'm sorry, I'm.." You paused "I'm not really the best at communicating" You sighed, how great now you're embarrassing yourself. You looked back up to Robaire, noticing how he looked a bit surprised, and unless you were going blind, maybe there might've even been a tinge of red on his cheeks. "oh- Oh! It's fine I completely understand! Sorry I dozed off there" He laughed awkwardly. You smiled at him before pulling out a poster of the band. "Can you sign this for me?" You asked sweetly. What you hadn't known was that Robaire was literally melting at your voice. It was the most angelic voice he's ever heard, more angelic than his. He nodded as his face flushed red. You decided you should at least tell him a bit about you and how much you loved Robaire's voice in return of him signing your poster. You had got lost in talking and he had already finished signing the poster. He stared at you, hazily nodding every now and then. "And- oh you finished? Was I blabbing too much? I can stop talking if-" "NO" Robaire suddenly shouted, causing you and everyone around, including the rest of the band, to jump. "I- erm-" Robaire blushed, embarrassed with all the confused eyes on him. "I mean.. You've got a beautiful voice, you should keep talking; it's not bothering me." Robaire took a deep breath, eyes still on you.

"Oh.. thank you" Your face burned. You felt like you could faint right there. You grabbed your poster putting it in your bag as you continued talking about yourself. "When I was younger I never really had any friends and nobody ever talked to me outside or inside school" You zipped up your bag before sitting properly in your chair. "So because of that I didn't really learn how to socialize with anyone other than my family" You paused, waiting for Robaire to say something. "There's one thing I want to ask, if you struggled with talking to people who aren't family, how are you so open with talking to me?" He asked curiously looking at you for an answer. He's right, how were you talking so much? "I.. I don't know? I guess I'm comfortable with you in some way? Yeah, that's it!" You smiled gently. Robaire had literal heart eyes for you in this moment. He didn't know what it was but something about you was so captivating. He's never met anyone who's got him on the edge of his seat like this. Unbeknownst to Robaire, Z had looked over his way and happened to witness Robaire's heart eyes. Yeah he was definitely going to be questioned later.

You were giggling about a joke Robaire had said when you heard the timer ringing, signaling that your time was almost up. You frowned "well I guess this is it" Robaire looked like he was having his heart ripped in two. "You okay, Robaire? You look more sad than I do" You tried joking but Robaire just stared at you. "Robaire?" you waved your hand in front of him. You were going to touch his shoulder til he grabbed your hand, putting both of his hands on yours. "I had an amazing time with you, Mon Amor. Next time we meet you're going to tell me more about yourself, okay?" You nodded "Of course!" You smiled. 'Wait... Mon amor? Wait what-' Your mouth fell agape as you blushed. Before you could pull your hand back, Robaire kissed the back of your hand, eyes still on yours. Now your face was a raging red. You picked up your bag and stood up out of your chair. "Bye, Robaire. I hope we meet again!" You waved, smiling nervously as you walked towards the exit. "Until we meet again"Robaire whispered to himself, his eyes never leaving your figure til you were out the door.

EXTRA:

The meet and greet was finally over, Robaire made his way to his changing room. As soon as he entered he flopped onto his bean bag. He groaned, exhausted from the long day he just had. As he closed his eyes, ready for sleep, he thought of you. He opened his eyes, slowly smiling as he thought about you and your voice. Man, just thinking about you made him blush. He was too busy daydreaming to hear 4 other people walk in the room. "Sooo why are we in here?" Robaire jumped at the voice, flipping around. There stood T, Tae, Jesse, and Z right behind him. "Well T" Z spoke amusingly, towering over Robaire. "earlier I caught Robaire making goo goo eyes at a fan" Z smirked as Robaire's cheeks immediately grew redder by the second. "Wait what- Really?!" T exclaimed with wide eyes as he looked at Z then to Robaire. "Did you get their number?" T jumped at Robaire, grabbing his shoulder.

"what- No!" Robaire's eyes grew wide. T slapped Robaire across the face, making Tae gasp. "OUCH- HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Robaire yelled as he rubbed his cheek T just slapped. "You might have possibly just met the love of your life today and didn't even get their number" T stood up, looking down at Robaire with a "disappointed" face. "Love of my- What? No! Guys, I literally just met them!" Robaire's heart raced at the thought of you being his lover. "Yeah right!" Z laughed "I seen that look on your face. You're in love, dude" Z crossed his arms. Tae, Jesse, and T looked at Robaire's face, taking in his expression. "He looks like he's in love to me" Jesse said as he did the 🤔 look at Robaire. Tae squealed "What did he look like, Z!" He asked excitedly. "He looked like a loyal puppy following its owner" Z mocked Robaire's face. Robaire rolled his eyes at Z. "That's how Z looks at me" Tae giggled at T's comment as T made kissy faces at Z til Z pushed him away.

"I can't believe you didn't even get their number" Jesse shook his head. While the other 3 members scolded Robaire about not getting your number, Tae was looking at Robaire's phone that had just gotten a notification. "Ro" Tae spoke up. Robaire sighed as he massaged his face. "Yes, Tae?" He replied. "Who's Y/n?" Tae asked turning towards Robaire, revealing Robaire's phone to everyone in the room. Robaire's face grew white. "That's-!" T launched forward, snatching the phone from Tae as he read the text. "Hey, It's me Y/n from the meet and greet.." T's face grew darker with each word he read. "I didn't even notice that you snuck me your number lol.." T read the last part, quietly, as he looked up at Robaire. Jesse and Z connected the dots as they also started staring, menacingly, at Robaire. "I don't get it" Tae commented. "Guys, I can explain" Robaire held both his hands up. "YOU DID GET THEIR NUMBER. YOU LIED TO US" T said dramatically as he shoved the phone in Robaire's face. Robaire paused, looking up at T, before snatching his phone and running towards the door. Z blocked Robaire's way and just as Robaire was going to the other exit, Jesse blocked that one too. T chased Robaire all around the changing room. "Hmm... Oh! Y/n has to be the person Robaire met at the meet and greet!" Tae's mental light bulb went off. In the background was Robaire screaming as T chased him around the room with a hairbrush. Tae smiled, turning around, he finally noticed his two band mates running around the room.

• • •
"I was late again, wasn't I." Tae made a 😐 face while Z nodded at Tae, patting his back.