Handling business,
Nunu needed me.

k

Stop.

k

Y is u mad?

Nun.

N'laisah...
Read

I start to cry and the kids run over to me.

"You always crying when ur stomach big." Rara says making me cry harder.

"Y'all think daddy loves me anymore?" I ask.

"Yea." Heaven pats my back.

"N-no because her was screaming yesterday." Israel shakes her head.

"Huh?" I look at her crazy.

"Yea you was screaming how you couldn't take it and Daddy slapped you." Christian explains.

"He didn't- wait why was y'all up at 2am?" I squint at them.

"..."

"Dey was p-playing robox." Israel snitches.

I shake my head and wipe my tears.

"Let's cook my 7 cheese macaroni and chicken wings." I say getting a sudden boost of happiness.

"You a snitch Israel." Rara whispers.

...

"Where my babies at!" Amari yells coming through the door.

Christian, Heaven, Royalty, and Israel run to him as Saint wobbles his way over there.

"I'm missing one." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Her was crying earlier. Her d-don't think you wove her." Israel snitches.

Where did this lil girl get all this damn snitchin from? We G's in this household.

"Aw shit, y'all go upstairs fa a minute." He sighs making them run upstairs.

"Stop running in this damn house!" I yell making them walk.

"Hey mamas, whatchu cooking?" He comes into the kitchen.

"Leave me alone." I say in a shakey voice.

"What I done did nie?" He whispers, hugging me from behind.

"Ion feel like youn love me anymore..." I cry.

"Why you feel like that?" He rests his chin ontop of my head.

"You didn't tell me goodbye today." I mumble.

"I'm sorry baby." He turns me around and kisses me.

"I know you think it's just the hormones which it partly is, but in our lifestyle I never know if you're going to make it back to me. I get anxious when you leave." I avoid eye contact as more tears drop.

"Look at me." He lifts my chin up at him.

"First of all, I love yo ass to hell and back, okay? Don't ever question it. Imma always love you. Secondly, I apologize fa not waking you up when I left. I promise I'll wake you up every time from now on." He wipes my tears.

"Thank you, love you." I smile.

"Luh you too." He wraps a hand around my neck while kissing me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts to unbuckle his pants.

"Y'all is nastyyy. Do y'all ever stop fucking? Kashauntee get a new cousin every fucking year! Is y'all competing with Kentrell? She gone fuck around and get pregnant WHILE pregnant.! I can't remember the last time you wasn't pregnant." Dee says coming in.