are you for real?

After they came back home, “hey Mikey, could you tell Emma that I'm going to eat outside with my friends today?” Shinchiro said turning around to look at Mikey “Yeah sure Hyung anything for u” Mikey smiles. 

SHINCHIROS THOUGHTS

Oh god, Mikey is so adorable, I just want to grab his cheeks and squeeze it.

SHINCHIROS POV

“Okay, big bro, I'll tell Emma right now!” He said turning around to walk away, shinchiro kept looking at him until he saw he was gone, “oh lord I guess I got to go now ha.” I walked outside out of the garage and walked to the nearest shop where they were supposed to meet, I saw wakasa already there and waved at him “hey man aren't you way too early?” He looked at me up and down and said, “no, you're just too late, dumb shit.”

SANZU'S POV

And here I am with my stupidest friends Joshi and Aiko to be honest we thought it was a good idea to go drinking, but we forgot you can only enter a bar if you're 19+ I do wonder though why the hell you can't drink if you're 18 I mean yeah, we're 17 but come on man were almost 19 “Hello ma'am can we get some nice beer” Joshi said winking at the woman ah yeah I forgot we just randomly entered the bar “sorry gentlemen's but aren't you guys minors?” the woman looked at us with a suspicious face “so?” I said with a glare on my face they all looked at me like I was stupid “h-haha ignore our friend ma'am he is always like that he loves to joke around right Joshi?” Aiko looked around trying not to give a hint that were actual minors “YES WE'RE ACTUALLY ADULTS MA'AM WE'RE…uh umm we're 18?…” both me and Aiko looked at him with the stupidest face “people who r 18 cannot drink but of course you guys can drink water if you'd like?” fuck I don't want water, guess we just gotta leave, huh? “I would rather not LEAVE!” huh. Both me and Joshi looked at aiko, what the fuck is this man doing?! “Umm sorry? I didn't say you guys need to leave, I just said you guys couldn't drink beer or something alcoholic.”  Yeah, that's what the woman said she was actually trying her best not to call the bodyguards to kick us out, I'm surprised this woman knows how to not get mad easily. “I want alcohol, give me, or I will call the police." … Okay, now what the fuck is Joshi doing? Are you guys stupid? The woman was literally about to call the bodyguards, good thing I grabbed both Joshi and Aiko and ran away with them….*dumb people these day's* I thought, shaking my head.

MIKEY'S POV

I entered the house and walked to the kitchen and here in front of me I see my sister EMMA kiss my enemy… DRAKEN “…AHHHHHH” both Emma and draken flinched, and they looked at me at the same time “AHHHH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE MIKEY?” Emma yelled I ignored her and looked at draken, draken just stood there not knowing what to say about this “uh-” I didn't let him finish his sentence and said “Shut up draken, why the hell are you guys kissing in the kitchen? If you want to kiss, kiss in your room!” I said, looking at both of them with a kissing face, “Are you making fun of us, Mikey!” Emma looked furious and embarrassed. I mean yeah, I am making fun of them “no…ah yeah I forgot to tell you something” “ah yeah what is it Mikey?” She asked looking at me with a flushed and confused face, of course she still is embarrassed “shin said he was going to eat outside with his friends today, so you don't need to make food for him” both Emma and draken looked at each other and then Emma looked at me and said “Mikey why didn't you go to your friends house today too?” Huh, what does that mean? “What do you mean you don't want me to stay here or something? Is it because you guys want to make kids? Oh, no” I glared at draken while saying it, Emma turned all red to be honest, she looks like a red pepper…why the fuck is draken smirking? “T-thats not it Mikey it just me and draken will not be here for today we're going to a restaurant together.” oh is that it? I guess they don't trust me being here at home all alone, after all, I burned the house once. “Sure, but where the hell do you want me to go? You said at a friend's house, but chifuyu is busy, and I got no other friends.” draken tried his best not to laugh at me what a bitch he is that's why I fucking hate that bitch I still don't know why the fuck my sister likes him does she even know that draken is a player? Tch whatever. “ Don't worry, Mikey. I already called one of my friends, they will pick you up soon and then you guys will be going somewhere, alright?” What. Did she just say that she already called someone? “Alright me and draken are going now bye bye Mikey” she waved at me and left with draken… Now what the hell am I supposed to do? I'm not just going to sit down and wait for them…
.

.
.

Alright, I've been waiting here for already 15 minutes and yes, I've been sitting here on the couch not doing anything else and just staring at the motherfucker door waiting for a knock it is not that I am desperate or something it is just that I am somewhat excited to have new friends I mean, can I even call them friends? I don't know, and I don't care anyway when the hell will they co- “hey is there anyone here?” oh I guess they're already here “ah yes I'm coming” I walked to the door and opened it “hello” that's what he said but wait why is he here alone. I stepped outside and looked at the left right and In front, I thought there were going to be more people? Didn't she say friends? “Hey, are you going to let me in or not?” Ah, yeah, I forgot about him, “y-yeah, sorry.” I got inside and stepped at the side to let him walk inside, while I was closing the door he went to the kitchen and said, “what do you want to eat?” I walked to the kitchen and looked at him with a confused face, “huh? Likewise, I thought we were going to your house?” He clicked his tongue and opened the fridge, “not right now” not right now? Nice answer, “um, okay…can you even cook?” He ignored me and said, “what do you want to eat.” it seemed like he was annoyed, “uh spaghetti?” I said with an unsure face “alright pizza it is” what.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for quite a long time!
I was just way too tired to make a new chapter, heh.
And to be honest, I don't even know when I will post the new chapter.