where we first met

Sanzu and his friends where outside skateboarding; they were trying new tricks and just playing around and teasing Eachoter.

"Holy fuck guys I really thought I was gonna die." Sanzu and the others were laughing at Aiko. "Really aiko if you weren't that dumb you wouldn't have scratched your knee." Sanzu said, looking at Aiko, trying not to laugh, "wow really? Thankyou that is such a nice sentence to tell your friend after they fell because someone didn't look out!!" Aiko said, glaring at Joshi, "wow chill down there, it wasn't my fault you're just stupid and didn't know I was standing there." Joshi said acting all innocent.
"Let's go to a cafe I'm thirsty asf" aiko complained "sure, sure big guy." Sanzu said, making both Joshi and Aiko laugh.

They where walking towards a near by cafe, "Holy this cafe is so cute! Isn't it Joshi?" Joshi looked at Aiko, dumbfounded. "Haha yes very." Sanzu looked at the cafes name and was shocked when he realized this was the shop where that one guy everyone hates works. "Holy isn't this the place where that one guy works?" Joshi said, holding his laughter, "yeah this is the place." Aiko said.

Joshi looked at Sanzu and saw his mouth wide open from the shock; he giggled and whispered at Aiko, "Psst, Aiko he is literally shocked knowing that, that guy works here." Aiko answered "Yeah... ANYWAYS LETS GO IN I WANT A DRINK IM THIRSTY AS FUCK." Sanzu suddenly came back to reality, "ah yeah let's go..."

They went inside the cafe shop.

They heard someone yell "mikey do your job or you wont get your paycheck this week!"
The old man said, looking furious looking like he wanted to kill someone.

Mikey's thought:
Ugh, stfu my life is already hard enough.

Literally wake up at 5am, make breakfast for your siblings, clean the house a little bit, get dressed up to go to school, get bullied at school, then go back home and clean the house then go to work and after that I go back home make dinner for my siblings and then sleep, life is so hard.

Mikey was out of his thoughts and walked up to a table to ask what they wanted.

Can it be worse than it already is, Mikey thought, and yes, he was correct. it got worse when he saw the 3 popular guys from his school.

Mikey whispered "Oh shit why the fuck are they here!?"

Continue
_________________         ________________
|                        ___________                       |
Chapter 2 will come out on
Wednesday 9 March. - Noya