What are you doing

As they walked to their class, Sanzu found it very awkward, he wanted to say something but didn't want to make Mikey uncomfortable, so he just stayed silent. Mikey suddenly stopped walking and said with mixed expressions "Uh...wait could you explain why you just helped me?"sanzu stopped walking and looked back at Mikey and smiled a little "because I wanted too" Mikey looked up and Sanzu could see his sad expression mixed with confusion "ah now you're making me feel bad it feels like I have a Debt to own you" Mikey said "yeah you do have a debt now" Sanzu said with a slight smirk on his face he turned his face back and walked off to go to his classroom.

MIKEY'S THOUGHT

Huh, wait I have a debt now?...Ugh what does that mean.

END OF THOUGHT

MIKEY'S POV

It was time to go home Mikey grabbed his things and went outside and waited for his brother to come pick him up he saw his best friend chifuyu he was a kind guy and a sm|art one too he likes talking about motorcycles Mikey likes talking about motorcycles too he got one home, but it's his brother's his brother told him when he turns 17 he will get his motorcycle that's why he likes birthdays.

"Yo Mikey" chifuyu said with a bright smile "ah it seems you got an amazing day, huh? What's up" Mikey said with a slight smile "I got my first girlfriend" chifuyu grinned "Shi really? You got to be lucky to have a girl" Mikey said with an expression of I don't care "Come on man I ain't attempting to flex or sum, but you should be happy for me don't you think so?" Chifuyu said his eyebrows going up and down "first girlfriend my ass that girl got to be your 267th girlfriend" Mikey laughed his ass off "man shut up" chifuyu laughed with him "Hey Mikey get on we're going to get teriyaki" Mikey looked at his side and saw his brother on his motorcycle "ah okay Hyung" he looked back at chifuyu "bye chi" he waved a goodbye wave "bye Mikey!" Chifuyu waved back.

Mikey got on the motorcycle "let's go Hyung" Mikey tapped his brother's back 2 times "alright let's go" shinchiro said he started the motor and went to get teriyaki with Mikey.

SANZU'S POV

It was time to go home, I packed my things and walked outside and went to the parking lot to get my car, I got on my car and put a song on and started driving. Halfway through I saw a motorcycle and saw a Blondie it was a girl she really looked like Mikey... wait, Mikey? Why the hell was I thinking about that person? I don't know wait didn't I tell him he owes me something, oh hell I fucked things up again.

|

_-------------------------------------_|

    Next chapter I don't know when 😟
You guys better like this 😒 used my time for you guys 🤨🙄